National Anthem

ALLIE X

i really was lowkey praying paper love would feature noonie bao because , i need that in my life - i still wish we couldve heard even a SNIPPET of purge final but alas

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

i really was lowkey praying paper love would feature noonie bao because , i need that in my life - i still wish we couldve heard even a SNIPPET of purge final but alas

honestly, but paper love sounds more like her unreleased and doesnt fit the image of the album in my head...it seems more 80's synth pop unlike this new wave chill shes doing this era

honestly, but paper love sounds more like her unreleased and doesnt fit the image of the album in my head...it seems more 80's synth pop unlike this new wave chill shes doing this era

true, i dont mind it just on the basis its a new song and id prefer new songs to the leaks on the album at this point but i defs see your point

true, i dont mind it just on the basis its a new song and id prefer new songs to the leaks on the album at this point but i defs see your point

I wonder how Allie will react when her album leaks 2 months before the June release because she decided to sell vinyls at her April 20th NYC show ctfu

She said she would release a "lead" for the album cuz CASANOVA was only a promotional...

She tweeted about "writing a video treatment" and I think she has been kinda "away" or doing something behind the curtains...

Hope this won't be sanctuary all over again (?) n

what song do you think is getting video/first single?  i think its simon says but perhaps even casanova as a video?  idk

what song do you think is getting video/first single?  i think its simon says but perhaps even casanova as a video?  idk

Paper Love

:creep: n

I hope Simon Says (the tour "PROMO" teasing the song, the pic in a bench  (reach n))... but a vid for Casanova would be cool too

Paper Love

:creep: n

I hope Simon Says (the tour "PROMO" teasing the song, the pic in a bench  (reach n))... but a vid for Casanova would be cool too

i think she shot a vid for casanova first otherwise she wouldnt be giving us so many BTS shots from it

I completely forgot but in a Q&A on her tumblr, someone asked if she ever finished Purge and she said no):

but then she said possibly in the future

Ni9GaTE.png

))):

She probably said that to avoid fans emailing and pretending to be her in an effort to get it

BzhmW.png

i think she shot a vid for casanova first otherwise she wouldnt be giving us so many BTS shots from it

Plot Twist: the video is allie dancin' behind that sheet and around the leaves n

I completely forgot but in a Q&A on her tumblr, someone asked if she ever finished Purge and she said no):

but then she said possibly in the future

Ni9GaTE.png

))):

*Pretends to be shook* n

Anyway, I wonder if the iPhone tape\voice memo was the only thing finished... Maybe other demos that weren't polished or anything? hm...

I thought once she asked about how people imagined a video for Purge on twitter (?? or was it casanova??)

WAIT

did anyone else get this notification? this bitch

9uxBJtJ.jpg

but when I tried opening it....

yTnFaxb.jpg

betting she accidentally uploaded a new track on public instead of private but regardless omg (and good catch)