National Anthem

ALLIE X

What is the point of releasing it in June though? Everyone has heard all the tracks by now.

I'm like... If it was the tour only, she could skip like Downtown\Lifted\True Love is Violent and pretend these will be unheard but... she's literally giving copies away before the release...

Idk if it was because of the production of the physical copies\vinyls or what but... that's just so random lmao.

She should put the whole thing up for stream after tonight and leave the official release for the physical copies...idk...

Wishing her the best anyway, the album sounds amazing so far

I'm like... If it was the tour only, she could skip like Downtown\Lifted\True Love is Violent and pretend these will be unheard but... she's literally giving copies away before the release...

Idk if it was because of the production of the physical copies\vinyls or what but... that's just so random lmao.

She should put the whole thing up for stream after tonight and leave the official release for the physical copies...idk...

Wishing her the best anyway, the album sounds amazing so far

i almost feel in a way its a way to apologize for having to wait roughly 2 months for the album by finding ways to get it to the fans early.  maybe her label forced her into a june release when she wanted it sooner?  idk im trying to give her the benefit of the doubt she seems to have good intentions

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

tbrh considering how vintage is a sort-of-rework of sorry, i wonder what that has in store for downtown and lifted... maybe they're reworks as well?

...tbh I hope kinda no lol

Because it would just sound awkward that all the "unheard" songs were just... re-works...

I'm waiting for True Love is Violent because that snippet was kinda... unflattering LOL.

I thought that Remember Forever could be Paper Love somehow but now with the leak I see that I was wrong... but then Vintage hits me in the face with Sorry n

Because it would just sound awkward that all the "unheard" songs were just... re-works...

I'm waiting for True Love is Violent because that snippet was kinda... unflattering LOL.

I thought that Remember Forever could be Paper Love somehow but now with the leak I see that I was wrong... but then Vintage hits me in the face with Sorry n

perhaps thats why they were leaked.  they were getting reworked so 24/7 just gave them up since we'd hear them eventually anyways?  or perhaps even the reverse, allie saw the leaks and decided to rework tracks as a way to pull the rug out from underneath the leakers

true love is violent i cant wait to hear.  im not a terribly big fan of the demo (the vocal layering completely ruins it for me, sorry) but yeah i think all the songs in the hotline will sound better obvs when we can hear it in context and in a decent quality

I mean, we were never supposed to hear Sorry... or most of the leaked songs we've heard. So if she rewrote the songs with different words... well, technically we aren't even supposed to know that lol

I mean, we were never supposed to hear Sorry... or most of the leaked songs we've heard. So if she rewrote the songs with different words... well, technically we aren't even supposed to know that lol

Yeah but I'm just talking with the eyes of a stan u know? because like... we heard the songs... but it's not like we knew... like... help... Hhahahahahahahahaha

But yeah, you're right. I just hope they sound new but even if they're like vintage\sorry it will sound good. She did THAT changing one into another

Also... Elijah\Aurora... I trust her tbh  :creep:

Yeah but I'm just talking with the eyes of a stan u know? because like... we heard the songs... but it's not like we knew... like... help... Hhahahahahahahahaha

But yeah, you're right. I just hope they sound new but even if they're like vintage\sorry it will sound good. She did THAT changing one into another

Also... Elijah\Aurora... I trust her tbh  :creep:

Oh yeah, I know what you mean. I just understand if she doesn't quite do things to our liking for that reason hahaha

Also I want Elijah final so bad

i really wish she could pull through with a deluxe version including more tracks ... i doubt she will but considering we've heard 6/10 tracks final and 2 of the remaining in some regards (and who knows of lifted/downtown) giving us more songs or at least a version with more would probably work out for the better

Need You lyrics... I'm emotional

:icant:  :ohmy:  :sadcore:  :sadcore2:  :sadcore3:  :crying4:  :pray2:  :crying:  :krylie:  :trisha:  :wowcry:  :lange:  :wipe:  :oprah:  :xcry:

i really wish she could pull through with a deluxe version including more tracks ... i doubt she will but considering we've heard 6/10 tracks final and 2 of the remaining in some regards (and who knows of lifted/downtown) giving us more songs or at least a version with more would probably work out for the better

Allie reading this:

"Hey... what about... UNSOLVED PART II"

I think we'll get Misbelieving & Alexandra final edits later (I mean idk how it would be possible to tease songs and just... forget about it??) and also there will be leaks....Also I just hope that CLXIII won't take 3 years to come. I think she'll be focused about the record now but once it's out... unless she's putting a "PROMO GAME" and releasing "singles", there won't be much to do apart from Touring and... doing music. 

Need You lyrics... I'm emotional

:icant:  :ohmy:  :sadcore:  :sadcore2:  :sadcore3:  :crying4:  :pray2:  :crying:  :krylie:  :trisha:  :wowcry:  :lange:  :wipe:  :oprah:  :xcry:

Allie reading this:

"Hey... what about... UNSOLVED PART II"

I think we'll get Misbelieving & Alexandra final edits later (I mean idk how it would be possible to tease songs and just... forget about it??) and also there will be leaks....Also I just hope that CLXIII won't take 3 years to come. I think she'll be focused about the record now but once it's out... unless she's putting a "PROMO GAME" and releasing "singles", there won't be much to do apart from Touring and... doing music. 

i hope she lowkey just releases final misbeliving/alexandra/purge as a sort of "thank you" to the fans or puts them up for sale as digital singles on like itunes/google play - leaks may happen but 24/7 i think mentioned NOT leaking them and who knows if anyone else will leak it... im begging collxtion iii comes sooner than collxtion ii, i remember like december 2015 and being like "i cant wait for collxtion ii to come out in the spring (2016) !" like ... cmon sis

I'm hoping for CLX II: Side B or even CLX III soon-ish after CLX II is out.  :creep:

maybe she can pull a carly rae and put out side b with autographed cds lmao - id buy one!  i think shes banking on collxtion ii being a long album cycle so im praying she puts out a side b or deluxe/re-release to accompany the waiting fans.  collxtion iii i dont think will be a thing til 2019

so whos gonna leak lifted/downtown/thats so us/true love is violent lmao - the back cover + tracklist looks great!  i hope the cd has a similar color* tbrh