National Anthem

ALLIE X

The most terrible thing she did to OHDH was taking out those vocal samples (or whatever that was). They really made the  song bang and now it just feels like there is something missing, especially during the bridge and the intro.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i think its just new mixing, maybe like a reverb or some weird shit bc like it made me mad how they made her humming and vocalizing notes quiter and they slapped a fat cathedral reverb on it ):

also in the unsolved version there's like a couple layered vocals in the verses but in the final the layered vocals sound a bit different

plus the whispering vocal layer is new in the new version i think

9ISvyf0.gif

The Need You stems were released.

listen up girls and gays but, is it wrong i think that all of the stems after this should only be available for those who purchased the album? like she should email out a code to everyone who bought it and then its like the file key or whatever,

listen up girls and gays but, is it wrong i think that all of the stems after this should only be available for those who purchased the album? like she should email out a code to everyone who bought it and then its like the file key or whatever,

To give the gays more items to horde/whine about/argue about/pretend to be exclusive with/leak on Soundcloud? Good idea.

To give the gays more items to horde/whine about/argue about/pretend to be exclusive with/leak on Soundcloud? Good idea.

"If you want the stems - buy the album" seems fair and nothing anyone who has 10 bucks to spend on an album should worry about

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

the average pirate is just going to google 'allie x collxtion 2 m4a' and shit, they aren't going to bother sitting there putting stems together for MQ copies of album tracks they can find in lossless 20x easier. i see where y'all are coming from though.

here's a solo edit of need you, anyone want the wav? pm me x

http://picosong.com/7BnH/

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

If I can remember correctly, Allie posted a link to download a HUGE folder of scrapped TMTD footage. I remember seeing the tweet last year when TMTD video was posted, but never clicked on it because I didn't listen to Allie then. Can someone send me a link to the folder??

If I can remember correctly, Allie posted a link to download a HUGE folder of scrapped TMTD footage. I remember seeing the tweet last year when TMTD video was posted, but never clicked on it because I didn't listen to Allie then. Can someone send me a link to the folder??

I think that was just an idea, it never actually happened

The most terrible thing she did to OHDH was taking out those vocal samples (or whatever that was). They really made the  song bang and now it just feels like there is something missing, especially during the bridge and the intro.

Well that was the point, she wanted it more minimal

BzhmW.png