National Anthem

ALLIE X

I like the white X Illustration T-shirt and the Feeling X cap, but they're pretty expensive, so I don't think I'll buy that stuff anytime soon.

I like how Allie made use of a fan art for her merch tho!  :flutter:

T*ylor Swish will never.   :teehee: 

Allie couldn't have picked a worse time to release merch cause I had my pay day yesterday and I couldn't resist ordering the black X illustration shirt  :toofunny: along with the story of x chapter i

In other news I received my CLXII deluxe gatefold vinyl and oh my god it's soooo pretty. The Unsolved zine is a little disappointing cause I thought there would be more photos but the bundle came with a poster which I don't remember reading about so I guess that kind of makes it up.

"theyre such total freakin cowards"

says the pimple popper talking shit on a private account

"we got our obsessions"

says the immature sewer rat who can't seem to just get over shit, and move on from drama.

:)

pWi8PTE.jpg?1

also thank you @, for revealing yourself.

rpdr-tatiana-ty-gif-caption.gif?token=MY

Pimple popper? Ok, lol. & yes, I do have a private account but not for the reason you think! I ain't afraid of you boo. If you want to see what I have on there to try to use against me then by all means, request to follow. & frankly pimple pooping is nasty. I don't know where you got it from, hopefully not from looking in the mirror.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

ThanX for those screenshots you sent me of all the shit @caolicolor said about me @  :D  :D  :D Alex, go take your shit somewhere else.

also thank you @, for revealing yourself.

Pimple popper? Ok, lol. & yes, I do have a private account but not for the reason you think! I ain't afraid of you boo. If you want to see what I have on there to try to use against me then by all means, request to follow. & frankly pimple pooping is nasty. I don't know where you got it from, hopefully not from looking in the mirror.

ThanX for those screenshots you sent me of all the shit @caolicolor said about me @  :D  :D  :D Alex, go take your shit somewhere else.

Y'all get out of my this topic with your drama, nobody cares about your little Twitter fights!  :byeh8rs2:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Y'all get out of my this topic with your drama, nobody cares about your little Twitter fights!  :byeh8rs2:

Go tell that to @caolicolor sweetie. He's the one that started all this shit. I didn't want to have to argue here, but it's just what retarded Alex did that brought it here.