National Anthem

ALLIE X

pretty sure this is just a polaroid logan white took

nevermind its for bullett magazine @

pretty sure it's an outtake

ty, but do we have an HQ version? I have a slightly better version, but it's still not actually HQ..

++ BTW, on this page on Allie X wiki, http://alliex.wikia.com/wiki/Logan_White#gallery-2 the dates seem to be incorrect. I have the original files from the supposed February shoot, and the date on the original photos are listed as March 22 2014. This photo 's date also seems to be incorrect. It is listed as January 6 2014, whereas the wiki page says "Unknown, 2015". Are the "original" files I have tampered with? They all have the seemingly original metadata. (camera maker, dpi, focal length, program name, [photoshop cs6] and date taken + many more)

+++ Also, here is the slightly better version of that photo I said I had: xxxxx it's literally nearly the same quality, since the slightly better one's dimensions are 579x580 whereas the original version I shared was roughly 480x480 and it was pixelated. It's a screencap I took from someones YT video.

Carly x Allie collab incoming???? 

please for the love of all things in this universe yes

i mean she did post references to store/la hallucinations before so who knows 

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

allie on carly's new album would probably the final nail in my little gay rainbow painted coffin. rip. she will be missed.

idk who's idea it was to give all the talent to the canadians but they deserve it !

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

Xmeanything on twitter right now

Confirmed Downtown will be on the tour setlist and seems like the idea of turning into a single has been over her head.

She has a concept for Need You but need more streams ( :creep:) to make it happen

"That's so Us Music Video?" "Think So" GIRL EXPLAIN YOURSELF

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/896828254073438208

i was dming K.I.D earlier and we were talking about Purge kakaksknankn they seemed really eager to finish it UJXQQac.gif

justice for purge it deserves so much better

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Xmeanything on twitter right now

Confirmed Downtown will be on the tour setlist and seems like the idea of turning into a single has been over her head.

She has a concept for Need You but need more streams ( :creep:) to make it happen

"That's so Us Music Video?" "Think So" GIRL EXPLAIN YOURSELF

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/896828254073438208

inb4 the That's So Us music video is gonna be like: 

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

inb4 the That's So Us music video is gonna be like: 

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I'm calling canadian police then :teehee:  nn

But thinking of how long she usually takes to shoot, edit, release... I think this video will be here next year only (if we are lucky)  :creep:

Is anybody who's reading this topic planning on going to her show in Berlin? I wanna see her, but I kinda don't wanna go alone. :toofunny:

omg sis go for it even if it's alone cuz she's just so nice and there will be fans I guess

Lowkey invite them to come over on this thread :creep: 

Hoping she'll come over again next year since the first shows were so..."sucessful"

For the longest time i thought that the Bitch video was a temporary homemade one until the real one came out...I can't look at it the same. I thought it was cute but I don't like it, I hate it :toofunny:

Girl when I joined this cult I thought there would be a "PRIME" music video and that spinnin' gif was a behind the scenes.

Actually thought that most of the XAMPLES were behind the scenes\teasers til I realized they were all from... photoshoots.

Btw she tweeted something about "Added couple fan favorites" to the setlist... wondering if, lowkey possible somehow, she's doing an unreleased lmao.

But pretty sure it will be the same set from the first leg of the tour and like Downtown + Lifted

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/897609070638768129