National Anthem

ALLIE X

We're still gonna need those six other mixes of "Stranger." We're also gonna need "Alexandra (Studio Version)," "Cure," "Lifeline," "Offering," and the rest of that four second snippet that claims to be "Cure." There's still a bunch of stuff that needs to leak.

misbelieving stems, day in the life session, and catch 2011?  2012?  whichever isnt the one we just got has stems to leak, also tmtd stems how did i forget

...and good/sanctuary?  never enough?  instrumentals

also jabberwocky studio oh my god PLEASE ALREADY

I ripped the leaks from today and put them on a google drive encase if anyone needed them.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_RPm4SyKrNmVDU3M2thWHdWZU0?usp=sharing

thank you so much

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

We're still gonna need those six other mixes of "Stranger." We're also gonna need "Alexandra (Studio Version)," "Cure," "Lifeline," "Offering," and the rest of that four second snippet that claims to be "Cure." There's still a bunch of stuff that needs to leak.

Omg yes forgot about the Stranger mixes, would be nice to have even that iPhone voice memo :creep:

idk about Cure\Lifeline\Offering tho. ClxII outtakes right? hmm maybe they're real and people really have it.

misbelieving stems, day in the life session, and catch 2011?  2012?  whichever isnt the one we just got has stems to leak, also tmtd stems how did i forget

...and good/sanctuary?  never enough?  instrumentals

also jabberwocky studio oh my god PLEASE ALREADY

thank you so much

Catch 2012 leaked in full already, No? 2 versions or something (one up right now on 24\7 and another one leaked before with vocals) and thought that 2011 was this "catch my breath" concept demo even tho she said the song began as a "R&B" version . Didn't count on the instrumentals, was more likely about the songs that we've expected to leak. Also thought no one had Jabberwocky studio 

Well at least seems like plenty more in the sea...let's see 

Omg yes forgot about the Stranger mixes, would be nice to have even that iPhone voice memo :creep:

idk about Cure\Lifeline\Offering tho. ClxII outtakes right? hmm maybe they're real and people really have it.

Catch 2012 leaked in full already, No? 2 versions or something (one up right now on 24\7 and another one leaked before with vocals) and thought that 2011 was this "catch my breath" concept demo even tho she said the song began as a "R&B" version . Didn't count on the instrumentals, was more likely about the songs that we've expected to leak. Also thought no one had Jabberwocky studio 

Well at least seems like plenty more in the sea...let's see 

24/7 has jabberwocky studio crying also catch 2012 has stems then, its what he used to edit the vocals

Do they really have it?  :O

from what i know, yeah they told me a LOT of info about production/song demos/etc but i dont think i can share it yet

I really want a full version of Oh My God to leak, with an actual bridge. It's giving me musical blueballs. I'm over all of these fake leaks made with stems.

speak for yourself ravenknows.gif im fine with that repetitive mess the way it is and I want unheard music ravenknows.gif preferably more stranger mixes 

speak for yourself ravenknows.gif im fine with that repetitive mess the way it is and I want unheard music ravenknows.gif preferably more stranger mixes 

leak stranger iphone demo!!!

Had a little breakdown when I saw the setlist cuz I thought she skipped Downtown but it's actually there

She's performing Vintage, Misbelieving, Lifted and Downtown for the first time, but I think TLIV wasn't there (??)

Loved the long setlist  :teehee: