National Anthem

ALLIE X

Some new live performances!  :party:

I have to say, it really bugs me that she doesn't officially release live/acoustic albums. I don't want to download them in crappy YouTube quality.

what the FUCK this is so good?  im not a huge fan of live versions for the most part but im so fucking here for this live version?  i wish she fucking toured anywhere near me now - id probs go just to hear this in person

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I was looking at the Phi Center performance earlier today and wow, she was serving budget compared to now

Could somebody please reupload the Downtown stems? They're gone from her site

Also I was wondering, whatever happened to that Allie X forum that was around a couple of years ago? I had downloaded unedited videos and clips filmed from the 48H Allie X thing (that were later edited into the Bitch remix video) that somebody shared. My hard-drive had a problem and I lost it all :defeated:

Also I was wondering, whatever happened to that Allie X forum that was around a couple of years ago? I had downloaded unedited videos and clips filmed from the 48H Allie X thing (that were later edited into the Bitch remix video) that somebody shared. My hard-drive had a problem and I lost it all :defeated:

do you mean land of x?  i wonder what happened to it too, the soundcloud and twitter it used to have are gone too

do you mean land of x?  i wonder what happened to it too, the soundcloud and twitter it used to have are gone too

I think it went all suspended and they "gave up" on the whole thing

Twitter page at least shows as suspended, Soundcloud could have been striked... and tbh a whole board just for allie... I don't think it would last a lot lol

I think it went all suspended and they "gave up" on the whole thing

Twitter page at least shows as suspended, Soundcloud could have been striked... and tbh a whole board just for allie... I don't think it would last a lot lol

i remember the site being Thoroughly dead for a decently long while before it just outright died

but yeah dfkhgld i wonder when land of x went down

I remember when it went down. It was sometime after January when they didn’t pay the website and it was down for months until they ultimately shut it down. I still follow their Instagram and they haven’t posted since TSU came out

OMG some website just put the TLIV acapella up for downloading and Allie called them out  :rip:

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/917527321719988225

https://www.voclr.it/acapella/allie-x-true-love-violent-acapella/

what even is voclr like all i can see is just "we have this thing!!!  it is a thing that exists and we have it" but also sdkhfgldfhgksldhfldsfhsdkhfldfifjklhhdfgldfg thats gotta be embarassing

edit: oh im a dumbass but you have to login to download?  mess

it's the demo's acapella right?  i don't think the album version is in G# minor, it sounds like Eb major to me

Some new live performances!  :party:

I have to say, it really bugs me that she doesn't officially release live/acoustic albums. I don't want to download them in crappy YouTube quality.

I'M SHOOK

:defeated: