National Anthem

ALLIE X

the site is alive again thank god.

which song do you guys think we're gonna get stems for next / when do you think we're going to get them?  i'm hoping we get some towards the end of this month or early next because no one's leaking anything

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

That version of Sanctuary has me DEAD i s2g if she didn't get that set professionally recorded

She did. There were 2 cameramen with big cameras who kept blocking my view so I couldn't record video. I have no idea where the footage is though. There is only 4 videos of 4 songs she performed at the concert an the rest are just audios.

So aaaaaaaawesome, love it! 

the site is alive again thank god.

which song do you guys think we're gonna get stems for next / when do you think we're going to get them?  i'm hoping we get some towards the end of this month or early next because no one's leaking anything

AMEN IT'S BACK

I have a feeling for Vintge or Maybe she'll drop That's So Us stems since they never came, only the gif.

Pretty sure she'll save Lifted and TLIV, idk why

or maybe she'll actually drop TLIV cuz the "wtf" to the random website upploading the demo acapella JNSNKDJDSNJDNKSNK

So aaaaaaaawesome, love it! 

AMEN IT'S BACK

I have a feeling for Vintge or Maybe she'll drop That's So Us stems since they never came, only the gif.

or maybe she'll actually drop TLIV cuz the "wtf" to the random website upploading the demo acapella JNSNKDJDSNJDNKSNK

She is most likely dropping all album stems. She's been releasing a new single, video, and gif each month, along with stems. It would make sense to release them all. If she doesn't, it's time to hack ha and leak everything!

She is most likely dropping all album stems. She's been releasing a new single, video, and gif each month, along with stems. It would make sense to release them all. If she doesn't, it's time to hack ha and leak everything!

Yeah but with "saving" I just meant that she probably will wait longer to drop these ones hahaha

I think they'll try to push Lifted as a single later. She teased a few times the fact it's a "fan favorite" and how they it's one of the "most played" and blablabla.

Paper Love still getting some airplay? Hoping it works for her

oh no she's definitely releasing all the album stems it's just a matter of what stems in what order and when they drop

yeah tsu seems almost certain considering the gif, will be tliv is last since it just feels like "the last song" overall.  im still gonna pray that simon says is soon/next tho  :ohno:

She's somewhat popular, so good for Allie for the free promo lol

had no idea what this was going to be like going into it

queen of good taste and also completely missing the point of simon says