National Anthem

ALLIE X

Where did Casanova go? I thought that'd be her big single... I don't hate Paper Love but the video is ? ? ?#$?3/ and Casanova is just 600x better. 

She should have released casanova as the lead tbh.

I think Casanova and then Paper Love... it's not like one would crash the other, Casanova is stronger but Paper Love is catchier... but like Imagine this really high budget video for casanova (at least comething PL level production)............ 

She should have released casanova as the lead tbh.

I think Casanova and then Paper Love... it's not like one would crash the other, Casanova is stronger but Paper Love is catchier... but like Imagine this really high budget video for casanova (at least comething PL level production)............ 

Both songs have very similar vibes 

High budget and Allie X are mutually exclusive tho boo. Although in an ideal world... ugh Casanova needs a video yesterday. Lots of disco lights red lipstick and bell bottoms. . 

Need You, though... why was that a single for like 2 days. 

That's So Us is lame and apparently she doesn't even like performing it but the fans like it and it is really cute so hey

Both songs have very similar vibes 

High budget and Allie X are mutually exclusive tho boo. Although in an ideal world... ugh Casanova needs a video yesterday. Lots of disco lights red lipstick and bell bottoms. . 

Need You, though... why was that a single for like 2 days. 

That's So Us is lame and apparently she doesn't even like performing it but the fans like it and it is really cute so hey

Need You was "the second single" that more likely went like a buzz single, just like Casanova as a instant grant with the album pre-order. I think she released it so she could perform the songs on acoustic versions without any problem lmao

I love TSU but it's just random that she would release it a single like... 1 year after the song was released as a stand-alone-unsolved-song. And we do know that she got into that Governamental thing and got the budget for a vid already so...........probably coming next year or so

Official singles from CLX I were Catch, Prime & Bitch right? did she actually release Sanctuary?

4 singles this time around would be good 

Paper Love - Catch both with good music videos

Need You - Prime no music video

Casanova - Bitch 

I hope TSU won't turn into a sanctuary thing................omg lmao

Need You was "the second single" that more likely went like a buzz single, just like Casanova as a instant grant with the album pre-order. I think she released it so she could perform the songs on acoustic versions without any problem lmao

I love TSU but it's just random that she would release it a single like... 1 year after the song was released as a stand-alone-unsolved-song. And we do know that she got into that Governamental thing and got the budget for a vid already so...........probably coming next year or so

Official singles from CLX I were Catch, Prime & Bitch right? did she actually release Sanctuary?

Casanova - Bitch

SANCTUARY :rollin:

Okay first rule Allie is no more kids in music videos why sis

All the Rage video was cute but I expected a little more, although Violet Chachki was a bonus. Bitch video could have been so much more, but the Story of X with the Bitch remix was fantastic.

Come on sis just jump in an elevator or sit in the produce aisle surrounded by blinking lights. I miss the old Collxtion I aesthetic so much, even if it was low budget af. I feel like she used to have this really unique appeal and now she's just sort of mainstream instagram style.

Also I swear to god she ghostwrote or produced Daddy Issues for Demi like I just listened to the album and wtf it literally sounds like Allie singing at the end of the chorus where she's like "Daddy. Issues, Huuuuuuh" I'm melting

Like it's got the synths, it's got the references to mental/physical health, the punching lyrics in time with the beat, the soft synthy bridge, the ooooohoooooooohs in the chorus and the end.

At the very least Demi has been listening to Allie and was like who's mans is this which makes allie the lowkey indie trendsetting qween

Casanova - Bitch 

i think its too late to push casanova + it wouldnt perform well on radio without a censored version

i personally think its like

paper love / need you (promo) / thats so us (promo kinda) / downtown considering how much shes talked about downtown

simon says / vintage / lifted deserve single treatment tho

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

SANCTUARY :rollin:

Okay first rule Allie is no more kids in music videos why sis

All the Rage video was cute but I expected a little more, although Violet Chachki was a bonus. Bitch video could have been so much more, but the Story of X with the Bitch remix was fantastic.

Come on sis just jump in an elevator or sit in the produce aisle surrounded by blinking lights. I miss the old Collxtion I aesthetic so much, even if it was low budget af. I feel like she used to have this really unique appeal and now she's just sort of mainstream instagram style.

Also I swear to god she ghostwrote or produced Daddy Issues for Demi like I just listened to the album and wtf it literally sounds like Allie singing at the end of the chorus where she's like "Daddy. Issues, Huuuuuuh" I'm melting

Like it's got the synths, it's got the references to mental/physical health, the punching lyrics in time with the beat, the soft synthy bridge, the ooooohoooooooohs in the chorus and the end.

At the very least Demi has been listening to Allie and was like who's mans is this which makes allie the lowkey indie trendsetting qween

Yes the kids thing is......Stranger than a stranger.................

btw For real that "Story of X" vid was just like... screaming "GOOD" to be the soundtrack that remix is so awkward 

i think its too late to push casanova + it wouldnt perform well on radio without a censored version

i personally think its like

paper love / need you (promo) / thats so us (promo kinda) / downtown considering how much shes talked about downtown

simon says / vintage / lifted deserve single treatment tho

Yes, now it would sound just like a waste of time to push casanova. I think she'll follow with

Paper Love -> Need You (promo) -> That's So Us (I really think they'll make the music video) -> Lifted actually

I don't think she'll push Downtown now that she already moved into Old Habits Die Hard stems\lyric, She would probably wait longer or saved the song for later.

then wait and she'll like drop a really high budget for something like Vintage or Need You July 2018

then wait and she'll like drop a really high budget for something like Vintage or Need You July 2018

Vintage (Remix) feat. Troye Sivan, please?  :creep:

Oh, and the OHDH Xplanation is online:

Is she still trying to convince us that the album version is better than the Unsolved version? Cause it's not.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I have to say, it really bugs me that she doesn't officially release live/acoustic albums. I don't want to download them in crappy YouTube quality.

this only applies to performances that are professionally recorded like the ones you posted but it all depends on how you download them. if you use a youtube -> mp3 converter you're always gonna get shitty 128kbps quality. I use a program called youtube-dl-gui (google it, it's the first/second link) which rips audio at around the same quality of the file that was originally uploaded. I just ripped the Casanova performance at a much higher quality (like 220kbps)

of course, it's still not perfect 320 studio quality but it's better than shitty converter quality lol

also i say it only applies to professional recordings since bad camera quality recordings from the crowd will always sound awful

te deseo, cariño

Some new live performances!  :party:

I have to say, it really bugs me that she doesn't officially release live/acoustic albums. I don't want to download them in crappy YouTube quality.

why does this live version of Casanova goes AWF, allie sis fix the album version right now.

自由になる自由がある

Some new live performances!  :party:

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: