National Anthem

ALLIE X

can she stop teasing CLXIII so much?? i know that we're all excited for new music and shit. But CLXII isn't even over. We will probably get Vintage stems this month and then we'll get TLIV is violent stems in march to close out the era and probably a TSU video (i hope).

also idk if i ever posted it here, but i saved that snippet from CLXIII she posted on her story awhile back that says "holding me real tight"

https://soundcloud.com/kh6is/clx3

Just realized after hearing the snippet again she also posted on social media a gif that was something really "synthwave-realness-miaminigh" and said "made a song that sound like this"

This really fit :creep:

edit this is the tweet

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/957402994470998016

--

About the thing with one word titles, Idk because the long titles are like... hot.

Old Habits Die Hard

True Love is Violent

let's not take a deeper look at the songs itself tho n

Just realized after hearing the snippet again she also posted on social media a gif that was something really "synthwave-realness-miaminigh" and said "made a song that sound like this"

This really fit :creep:

edit this is the tweet

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/957402994470998016

--

About the thing with one word titles, Idk because the long titles are like... hot.

Old Habits Die Hard

True Love is Violent

let's not take a deeper look at the songs itself tho n

An album with four-word titles would've been okay too. :creep:

Our Love Is Vintage

I Don't Need You

Old Habits Die Hard

True Love Is Violent

Too Much To Dream

All The Rage Tonight

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

i love you baby but i hate these asdflasdfh

Yeah, they suck LMAO. It's just that I'm a sucker for consistency and Allie is the only artist I can think of that had a record with just one-word titles, so I would've loved her to continue that on CLX II in some way. When I saw the tracklist, I was highkey lowkey disappointed. :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

can she just drop Vintage stems this upcoming week and then announce an acoustic video for True Love is Violent followed by the stems, also put the TSU stems up on her website and we all officially close CLX II and start the leaks again til CLX III finally comes by the end of 2019? :creep: 

can she just drop Vintage stems this upcoming week and then announce an acoustic video for True Love is Violent followed by the stems, also put the TSU stems up on her website and we all officially close CLX II and start the leaks again til CLX III finally comes by the end of 2019? :creep: