National Anthem

ALLIE X

"A name change was an idea at one point ("like pulling aKatie Stelmanisand changing to Austra") but Hughes doubts that will happen anymore."There are artists that I admire that weren't thought of that way; I think it'll get better with time, and it's not like it's that much of a hardship!"

screamingggg ok Allie, Allie X.  

Tbh I would be happy if CLXIII was all the songs created during ALX\Alliexandra era cuz they're gold. I just realized most of my fav unreleaseds are from that point. Also Never Enough was a product from these seesions so :creep: lol kidding

The small snippet sound good but so short...ugh but at least hope it means they're inspired to move into the next project

Tbh I would be happy if CLXIII was all the songs created during ALX\Alliexandra era cuz they're gold. I just realized most of my fav unreleaseds are from that point. Also Never Enough was a product from these seesions so :creep: lol kidding

The small snippet sound good but so short...ugh but at least hope it means they're inspired to move into the next project

i honestly hope collxtion iii is darker, slower, a little less "mainstream" sounding.  i wouldn't mind if she keeps her wider instrument selection but just made it a little more, unique?  like sculpture, when/how, mistake, those style songs.  i don't think it'll go in that direction but i've been lowkey expecting her to go darker for the third one, i don't know it just sorta became a natural assumption

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

i honestly hope collxtion iii is darker, slower, a little less "mainstream" sounding.  i wouldn't mind if she keeps her wider instrument selection but just made it a little more, unique?  like sculpture, when/how, mistake, those style songs.  i don't think it'll go in that direction but i've been lowkey expecting her to go darker for the third one, i don't know it just sorta became a natural assumption

I hope she doesn't get inspired by her friend Troye and his trashy pop

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/953353008762556417

Lifted stems coming TOMORROW!

Shaking at Vintage & True Love is Violent being left for last...

FINALLY OMG i've been waiting for these since the leak dropped in like april, lifted has always been my favorite deep cut

still think they're holding vintage back for a single release, calling it now that TLIV will be last

Also i'd like to share the little life pleasure of the fact, on my "unreleased compilation", Draw the Line comes right after "Could it Be Love?" and... it's magical the way she does "UUUUUUUUUH" and then the strong beat\bass of Draw the line comes in. It's just... a concept.

Also while still listening to the uneleaseds, right now, I really hope "Stranger" can make the cut for CLXIII. The demo leak really sound good and the fact it's missing one verse\a real bridge... the song can be fire.

The hook "Put your hands on your head \ Did you hear what I said?" and also the post chorus "Woao"... it's really the tipe of "awkward" song that work as a pop song

in other news, it's "mainstream" but not mainstream like the stuff from CLXII 

Also i'd like to share the little life pleasure of the fact, on my "unreleased compilation", Draw the Line comes right after "Could it Be Love?" and... it's magical the way she does "UUUUUUUUUH" and then the strong beat\bass of Draw the line comes in. It's just... a concept.

Also while still listening to the uneleaseds, right now, I really hope "Stranger" can make the cut for CLXIII. The demo leak really sound good and the fact it's missing one verse\a real bridge... the song can be fire.

The hook "Put your hands on your head \ Did you hear what I said?" and also the post chorus "Woao"... it's really the tipe of "awkward" song that work as a pop song

i hope she redoes the production a little bit and makes it a proper length but i agree it could be the dark Bop equivalent to simon says

I don't have like 10% of her discography but Stranger is that bop

It was also removed from everywhere pretty quick after it leaked so maybe she could still put it out officially at some point

I don't have like 10% of her discography but Stranger is that bop

It was also removed from everywhere pretty quick after it leaked so maybe she could still put it out officially at some point

It's still on YouTube right now  :toofunny: but idk let's hope.