National Anthem

ALLIE X

BITCH IMMMMMM

fucking  L E G E N D  im absolutely in LOVE with this

/

also smh @ yall fighting for a full page over tsu, fight over a better song's video existence

honestly im hoping vintage gets a video, wouldve absolutely loved for a simon says video to be the story of x chapter 2 but vintage better get fucking VISUALS like WHERES THAT CAR SHOT GIRL

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

These are the only two pictures of her with her short bangs that I could find. I guess then she noticed they looked very bad  :deadbanana:

I want to put them on spoiler. How can I?

hit the little option in the top left that makes it into plain text and then type [ spoiler ]    [ (slash) spoiler ] around it!

also MESS that looks so bad

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TERF BANGS IM CRYING

hit the little option in the top left that makes it into plain text and then type [ spoiler ]    [ (slash) spoiler ] around it!

also MESS that looks so bad

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TERF BANGS IM CRYING

thank you! I forgot how to use these codes after DiamondGarden changed their layout or whatever (I come from there)

Her bangs looks horrible, poor Allie jdjsjds also I'm dead, she didn't even take selfies after she cut them

This reminds me of a Throwback she did some time ago and it was a random photoshoot but her hair was... "short" (well for me it wasn't really short but compared to her hair right now...)

A picture of when she was little? if that's the case, that picture is so cute! I love fetus X

this is clxII and pretty recent but all I could think of was this 

this honestly looks fucking good i dont mind this tbh

i think her forehead, despite being very large, frames her face well like looking at her allie hughes days compared to now, i think she just looks way nicer with her hair parted out of her face

this honestly looks fucking good i dont mind this tbh

i think her forehead, despite being very large, frames her face well like looking at her allie hughes days compared to now, i think she just looks way nicer with okher hair parted out of her face

Such a Gaga look/pose

Honestly as someone with a big forehead I can't even diss. She looks fine despite it tho lol