National Anthem

ALLIE X

im only hesitating because they flat out said they told me things they havent told anyone else and id feel bad about it

also i got some screenshots of the song in allie's instagram story!  (click for screenshots sorry for the unintentional twitter promo it just works better this way)

edit: direct image links from the status itself!  (one) (two) (three) (four)

not in the same order as my status' post because im way too fucking lazy for that, just specify whats in the image or something if you need to reference an individual one

we can make out ... S_a_(ch) Vox.  i dont know if the ch is actually there but im PRETTY SURE it is

the first blank is a round letter (which would be like o,e,c) and the second blank is a letter taller than "a"

Search? but r isn't taller than a so... what can it be?

Out of all the things that still haven't leaked (that people actually have), this needs to. 

The original snippets from a "final version" didn't really feel like... it was making justice for the song itself....

But who knows how many versions they create of every song lel

Whre TF is this from?

Can't find any original recording\video from where it came from. Is it really Hillside fest\Phantom song? wtf

edit: Just googled like crazy and found out yes the full hillside thing leaked last year

I want links.

THIS REMINDS ME OF SUFFOCATION BY CRYSTAL CASTLES I'M DECEASED

The original snippets from a "final version" didn't really feel like... it was making justice for the song itself....

But who knows how many versions they create of every song lel

24/7 was consistent in saying that the only final version was the one that was a subtraction from the acoustic demo, tragic+

https://soundcloud.com/david-munster-the-edits/alexandra-live-at-the-troubador

Just a reminder this sound way better than the actual UNSOLVED demo

LEGEND this is my favorite performance and i wish the vocals for alexandra would leak.  id take the time to recreate the instrumental here i love it so much

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Ok so... I don't what's her thing with doing a music vid and giving other people more screen time than herself. Idk the vid is just awkward.

Verité girl looks...uncomfortable (?) infront of the camera and then the random shoots on the other girls like brushing hair and just randomly moving... it's just so...unecessary??

It's the same damn thing from paper love with the close-ups on the children face like WHY???????

also the fact she made all that buzz about the collab, the messages "let's end him" etc I EXPECTED BETTER PLOT LIKE A GROUP OF GIRLS SEARCHING AND KILLING SOMEONE 

It's nice that it's really beautiful visually but that's it. Nothing happens and it's just beautiful but...er...ok I guess. Good follow up for Paper Love vid 

Catch remains unbothered

y'all better comment that Need You should get a video. because GIRL, even though it's not a favorite, imagine how good a video for it would be

Homegirl need to take notes. Imagine this type of vid for Need You? a simple "fashion-film" styled vid would be perfect just add a filter and make everything not so colorful.

For a song like casanova you would expect...something else.

I've pictured once a vid for Need You in this asylumn where they shot the gifs\covers and It was just simple shots miming the song around and there was this scene of her & valleygirl sitting down back-to-back while the camera spin around them and the end would just be the camera moving out of the place and then a closing door. 

Also for the chorus there would be this close on her face with a painted tear on her cheek

I love how she dances on the vid :oprah3:

the last chorus seizuredance is a blast 

Popgirls who?