National Anthem

ALLIE X

Ok she just confirmed Simons Says is Bitch 2.0 and we didn't really needed any xplanation to know it but the way she just confirms it... screams

I thought That's So Us was about Jungle George but she speaks about 2009 on that, and on this she explained they met in 2014 and SS was a rough concept from him back them and she didn't like it until last year 

Ok she just confirmed Simons Says is Bitch 2.0 and we didn't really needed any xplanation to know it but the way she just confirms it... screams

I thought That's So Us was about Jungle George but she speaks about 2009 on that, and on this she explained they met in 2014 and SS was a rough concept from him back them and she didn't like it until last year 

Are they, like, dating? Their relationship confuses me

Are they, like, dating? Their relationship confuses me

For what I've stalked know, yes. But she never confirms it

He's brazilian she came to Brazil in 2015 to pass over christmas with his family if I remember correctly

Ok what the F*CK is that Nose thing I never saw that

I knew about the Wizard (not about the tumblr tho) but that nose thing what the fk

OMg I love this woman 

edit:

AN  ALLIE X VIDEO FOR A SONG CALLED CATCH

SHE IS NOT I, AND I AM NOT HE

BUT A FORMLESS AND OMNISCIENT ENTITY

FOR X’S IN SEARCH OF NEW SONG AND DANCE

ENCLOSED IS A PROMISE OF THINGS IN ADVANCE

THIS MAKES CATCH VIDEO MAKE SOME MORE SENSE EVEN IF IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL.

Wizard of x is run by paul

VHshv7gl.png

oh yeah i forgot to mention it and i dont know if anyone noticed, but allie posted a short video of her working on a song (end edit: instagram story).  it didnt have audio, but it had a lot of time signature changes and i noticed there seemed a track called "alice"? but the picture was moving around so much i dont know if i read it right.

ill post pictures in a quick moment theyre screenshots of her instagram story

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

oh yeah i forgot to mention it and i dont know if anyone noticed, but allie posted a short video of her working on a song (end edit: instagram story).  it didnt have audio, but it had a lot of time signature changes and i noticed there seemed a track called "alice"? but the picture was moving around so much i dont know if i read it right.

ill post pictures in a quick moment theyre screenshots of her instagram story

when?

when?

file name indicates i screenshotted it on 12/14, but i dont know if it happened exactly then

click for the FIRST picture

excuse my screenshot tool in one of the pictures, it was hard to get my phone to even screenshot it let alone getting decent photos, which i dont know if i did either

EDIT: i fucking hate imgur hold on im getting the rest, will post below.

second picture: view of all tracks and generally the most zoomed out, note what looks like the "alice" track near the bottom

third picture: a clearer view of picture one

fourth picture: my phones screenshot hud got caught in this one, but its the closest view of verse 2 we have so sorry

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

file name indicates i screenshotted it on 12/14, but i dont know if it happened exactly then

click for the FIRST picture

excuse my screenshot tool in one of the pictures, it was hard to get my phone to even screenshot it let alone getting decent photos, which i dont know if i did either

EDIT: i fucking hate imgur hold on im getting the rest, will post below.

second picture: view of all tracks and generally the most zoomed out, note what looks like the "alice" track near the bottom

third picture: a clearer view of picture one

fourth picture: my phones screenshot hud got caught in this one, but its the closest view of verse 2 we have so sorry

oomog did it sound good??