National Anthem

ALLIE X

Ya and your previous excuse was thay the filming quality was shit.

Kind of pathetic. Try getting a life or something. No objective gain from lying in the internet about stupid shit.

Did you read the part of my post where I said it didn’t matter to me what you choose to believe?

Take your cunty attitude elsewhere.

Did you read the part of my post where I said it didn’t matter to me what you choose to believe?

Take your cunty attitude elsewhere.

Truth is true whether you believe in it or not. Sad! You're fooling no one and desperate for attention. Try doing something useful with your life

Truth is true whether you believe in it or not. Sad! You're fooling no one and desperate for attention. Try doing something useful with your life

Yeah, because your life is being put to good use as you have a hissy fit over a video you can’t see. Pot, meet kettle?

Yeah, because your life is being put to good use as you have a hissy fit over a video you can’t see. Pot, meet kettle?

Ya, I'm kind of on break. And this entire thread seems to be tired of your shit. Which to me is really pointless. Why would you like about something so stupid that you knew you could never prove?

Ya, I'm kind of on break. And this entire thread seems to be tired of your shit. Which to me is really pointless. Why would you like about something so stupid that you knew you could never prove?

Did you make all 3000 of your posts on such a break? Try doing something useful with your life. ;)

“This entire thread is tired of your shit”... as if I post here on a regular basis and as if I care what a bunch of randoms think about me.

The point you seem to be missing is that I’m not trying to prove anything. The only reason I ever mentioned the video was because it took me by surprise seeing it at all. You act as though I continuously bring it up, but in reality, I’ve only talked about it since I saw it when being quoted by you guys.

The video will come out, or it will leak, eventually, and it won’t be me feeling stupid. In the meantime, I’ll continue enjoying it on my DVR and you can continue making posts on LanaBoards or whatever it is that you do with your eventful life.

Did you make all 3000 of your posts on such a break? Try doing something useful with your life. ;)

“This entire thread is tired of your shit”... as if I post here on a regular basis and as if I care what a bunch of randoms think about me.

The point you seem to be missing is that I’m not trying to prove anything. The only reason I ever mentioned the video was because it took me by surprise seeing it at all. You act as though I continuously bring it up, but in reality, I’ve only talked about it since I saw it when being quoted by you guys.

The video will come out, or it will leak, eventually, and it won’t be me feeling stupid. In the meantime, I’ll continue enjoying it on my DVR and you can continue making posts on LanaBoards or whatever it is that you do with your eventful life.

Posting on lanaboards doesn't mean you don't have a life

Lying about dumb shit does

Fuck off with this stupid dick wagging lol don't brag about having this exclusive video and how you're not gonna share it with anyone.

Fuck off with this stupid dick wagging lol don't brag about having this exclusive video and how you're not gonna share it with anyone.

LMFAO. The stupidity in this thread...

I literally didn’t even mention the video for a month until numerous people @‘d me or made posts referring to me.

So fuck off with whatever complex you guys have that makes you think I owe you anything. It’s not my video and therefore, I’m not putting it out.

Casanova was alright! I honestly just don’t like VERITÉ’s addition to the song or video at all. It feels so forced and she just can’t compare to Allie’s vocal ability or tone in Casanova. It just makes the second verse so much worse than the first.

H0bDaqU.gif

LMFAO. The stupidity in this thread...

I literally didn’t even mention the video for a month until numerous people @‘d me or made posts referring to me.

So fuck off with whatever complex you guys have that makes you think I owe you anything. It’s not my video and therefore, I’m not putting it out.

I'm not here to judge you, I just want to know: why is it so hard for you to post the video? You can film the footage you have (I think you mentioned you recorded it but it was very LQ) and you can upload it to youtube and show us so we don't call you a liar. It's really simple gurl 

I'm not here to judge you, I just want to know: why is it so hard for you to post the video? You can film the footage you have (I think you mentioned you recorded it but it was very LQ) and you can upload it to youtube and show us so we don't call you a liar. It's really simple gurl

It’s not about the way the video looks. I did record it on my phone the night I said I would.

It’s actually the realization that almost everything Allie does ends up leaking. Whether it’s her officially released material, her unreleased material, or even her videos (see: Sanctuary, Tongue Tied, Paper Love), a huge amount has leaked.

Sorry, but I don’t want to add to that. It’s actually surprising that the Casanova video came out on her timing. This isn’t directed at you, but I think instead of all these snobby and entitled posts that have been made towards me over an uneventful music video, I think you should all go and enjoy the brand new video that came out TODAY.

It’s not about the way the video looks. I did record it on my phone the night I said I would.

It’s actually the realization that almost everything Allie does ends up leaking. Whether it’s her officially released material, her unreleased material, or even her videos (see: Sanctuary, Tongue Tied, Paper Love), a huge amount has leaked.

Sorry, but I don’t want to add to that. It’s actually surprising that the Casanova video came out on her timing. This isn’t directed at you, but I think instead of all these snobby and entitled posts that have been made towards me over an uneventful music video, I think you should all go and enjoy the brand new video that came out TODAY.

Oh, that's kinda fair. I just think it's strange how you are keeping it to yourself when everyone is asking for you to simply post it. I mean... it's a recording of an Allie X video... as if her videos were the greatest thing on earth :thumb3: . But if you don't want to post it it's okay, there's no reason for me to be a bitch about it I guess 

You know how Tongue Tied video was posted on her supposed VK account? since that day I've been checking the page almost every week and... there are so many pictures that seem very private and that made me think that maybe Allie isn't the owner of the account. Why would she have albums filled with screen caps of her videos and other albums with old pictures, specially when she hates her past? But the real question is WHO WOULD OWN AN ACCOUNT LIKE THAT? It's really creepy. Also I think they even had some CLXII gifs before they were posted.

You know how Tongue Tied video was posted on her supposed VK account? since that day I've been checking the page almost every week and... there are so many pictures that seem very private and that made me think that maybe Allie isn't the owner of the account. Why would she have albums filled with screen caps of her videos and other albums with old pictures, specially when she hates her past? But the real question is WHO WOULD OWN AN ACCOUNT LIKE THAT? It's really creepy. Also I think they even had some CLXII gifs before they were posted.

I just imagined miss Hughes herself updating the messy VK page crackling thinking "They will all freak out"