National Anthem

ALLIE X

I think if there's another vid, would be probably Downtown. It's a fan favorite and I think the numbers are the "biggest" ones from all the songs etc

It'll definetly be for That's So Us, since she got that budget from MuchMusic a couple of months back.

-

The Casanova video is so good!

Sure it's simple but unlike Paper Love it's not trying to have a storyline and failing at making sense. It's just great visuals.

自由になる自由がある

It'll definetly be for That's So Us, since she got that budget from MuchMusic a couple of months back.

-

The Casanova video is so good!

Sure it's simple but unlike Paper Love it's not trying to have a storyline and failing at making sense. It's just great visuals.

We don't talk about her since someone mentioned "watching the vid on TV" 

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif

I love her music but her visual aesthetic is honestly bad. can't get into it & I hate her hair. the only good thing about her visual aesthetic is that it's consistent. it's consistently bad. wish she would spend more time in the studio and less time making ugly videos

Okay, just rewatched it and realized how badly synched it is. Which isn't even Allie's fault x.x

on the first pre chorus (or verse can't remember) i could swear her lips weren't moving at right time but i didn't want to mention it here cuz it could me my mind playing tricks

I love her music but her visual aesthetic is honestly bad. can't get into it & I hate her hair. the only good thing about her visual aesthetic is that it's consistent. it's consistently bad. wish she would spend more time in the studio and less time making ugly videos

:hdu:

:hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

This thread literally won’t let me make any posts with quotes in them. Anyway...

You all can believe what you like! It doesn’t affect me either way. I have no intentions of adding to Allie’s leaked catalogue. It’ll come out when it comes out. :)

This thread literally won’t let me make any posts with quotes in them. Anyway...

You all can believe what you like! It doesn’t affect me either way. I have no intentions of adding to Allie’s leaked catalogue. It’ll come out when it comes out. :)

Ya and your previous excuse was thay the filming quality was shit.

Kind of pathetic. Try getting a life or something. No objective gain from lying in the internet about stupid shit.