National Anthem

ALLIE X

remember when allie did a song for suicide squad (which didn't make the cut i dont think idk)

i legitimately hate reborn so much its so bare in the worst way possible

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

While we're on the topic of bad songs, can we talk about how bad Stranger is?

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLMS5Cc-NtA)

Like, I'm sorry if it's someone bop but like..... Yeesh.

I hate the ohohohh part after the chorus but literally every time I hear it I think of a flamboyant gay scifi supervillain strutting across his giant spaceship detailing his evil plans while his minions hip thrust into the air and throw glitter at him 

Okay that's all. That's my creative vision for the night

basically this 

83646715.giftenor.gif

I hate the ohohohh part after the chorus but literally every time I hear it I think of a flamboyant gay scifi supervillain strutting across his giant spaceship detailing his evil plans while his minions hip thrust into the air and throw glitter at him 

Okay that's all. That's my creative vision for the night

basically this 

83646715.giftenor.gif

I CANT BREATHE SDKJFSFHDS

death grips is online !

not when im not gonna tell my boyfriend,stupid hat,and intervention exist 

stupid hat is a timeless icon.  still pissedt 24/7 never uploaded the hq like they told me they were gonna  :crossed:

i need to get allie's unreleased catalog back in my possession.  i had a LOT of it but then my laptop died  :toofunny: harddrive failure is fun.  i found khris's old masterpost but its missing some things im pretty sure.  it doesn't even have stupid hat in it crying i honestly need it again

I Love the Garbage is literally about Allie's borderline sexualized sugar/junk food addiction

Fruit or stevia arent a good enough substitute for pure sugar. Krispy Kreme. The words she can't pronounce are the chemical names on the label. "You weigh my body down" referring to the way unhealthy food makes her lethargic. She's a hungry animal and she loves the garbage.

She needs some milk

forgive me for asking, but can someone send me catch (2011 demo) and true love is violent (2014 version)?  other than stupid hat they were the only 2 i couldn't find in the masterpost i have.

edit: i think catch 2011 leaked, but if it didnt dont worry about it im dumb  :toofunny:

i need to get allie's unreleased catalog back in my possession.  i had a LOT of it but then my laptop died  :toofunny: harddrive failure is fun.  i found khris's old masterpost but its missing some things im pretty sure.  it doesn't even have stupid hat in it crying i honestly need it again

I have Stupid Hat and I Love The Garbage, if you want I can send it.

While we're on the topic of bad songs, can we talk about how bad Stranger is?

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLMS5Cc-NtA)

Like, I'm sorry if it's someone bop but like..... Yeesh.

I can't drag this song because I waited like crazy for the leak and we even used to call it "BODIES" So I just can't

I think it sound kinda short and repetitive that's the problem but STILL THE PRE CHORUS + HOOK UUUUUUUUGH POP PERFECTION 

forgive me for asking, but can someone send me catch (2011 demo) and true love is violent (2014 version)?  other than stupid hat they were the only 2 i couldn't find in the masterpost i have.

edit: i think catch 2011 leaked, but if it didnt dont worry about it im dumb  :toofunny:

Did someone PM u these? I have it here x

edit: I actually do not have Catch 2011 in full only snippets (Messed up with IWLYM 2011) but it leaked in full for sure nnn