National Anthem

ALLIE X

no shade to Good, but i really cant believe she's playing that and not Sanctuary 

Shes probably over Sanctuary at this point lol, also I think Good won a poll with "which clx i song should I sing" or something

Shes probably over Sanctuary at this point lol, also I think Good won a poll with "which clx i song should I sing" or something

nah I think it lost tbh... I voted for it and I remember the cringe I felt when I saw it had the least amount of votes

Ok Focus is actually a lott better if you re-listen to it a lot ,,, i love the lyrics and the Lalala thing at the end and i honestly can't wait for the studio. my only complaint is the instrumental is bad at bits.

Not So Bad in LA is basically the sanctuary of CLXIII tbh it bops

I need Science rn omg sis really snapped at that one

Little Things might be the worst out of the bunch bc the lyrics make me cringe at bits but its nice

:)

Ok Focus is actually a lott better if you re-listen to it a lot ,,, i love the lyrics and the Lalala thing at the end and i honestly can't wait for the studio. my only complaint is the instrumental is bad at bits.

Not So Bad in LA is basically the sanctuary of CLXIII tbh it bops

I need Science rn omg sis really snapped at that one

Little Things might be the worst out of the bunch bc the lyrics make me cringe at bits but its nice

I agree in literally every point you made.

BTW do we have vids of her performing them last night?

Science seems to be so hot I'M CRAVING IT RIGHT NOW. The bass & drums so loud in every video you just can't hear anything at all

But, from the snippet, I feel the song (at least at that snippet-point\version) sound not so packed in drums...duh I know the live versions are made with "heavier" sound

AND WE NEED TO APPRECIATE CASANOVA LIVE I CAN'T SHE'S DOING THE SAME FROM THAT RADIO SHOW VERSION WITH THE AMAZING ACAPELLA INTRO

Just wanted to randomly comment that the lyrics to Lana's song "Blizzard" sound like a Allie Hughes song lol

"

Caught up in a blizzard yesterday.

Ought to be alone, or so I say.

I needed a change of scenery.

She was really starting to annoy me.

I went out shopping and planned to go to all the vintage stores.

Then I got tired and ended up in some lame department store.

And that's okay, cause I found a really cool belt and.."

Just wanted to randomly comment that the lyrics to Lana's song "Blizzard" sound like a Allie Hughes song lol

"

Caught up in a blizzard yesterday.

Ought to be alone, or so I say.

I needed a change of scenery.

She was really starting to annoy me.

I went out shopping and planned to go to all the vintage stores.

Then I got tired and ended up in some lame department store.

And that's okay, cause I found a really cool belt and.."

Totally forgot this song's existence but every time I listen to something from Sirens I get such an...awkward feeling. Used to hate acoustic songs\Guitar-Drive-Songs but I reeeeeeeeeally enjoy Lana's voice on these.

And it's funny because it goes on the same for... "natural\jazzy-pop" records like... Allie Hughes. But I really get myself listening to Waiting For the Prize & other songs on the same vein just because Allie did them, and I really like it now