National Anthem

ALLIE X

NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

SHE'S RELEASING THE WEAKEST SONG FIRST AGAIN I GOTTA KILL MYSELF 

"I rarely check pop music forums (for my own sanity) yours is my favorite... and your opinions matter a lot to me."

Very that well Alexandra, Very that well

"Bjork was in the trailer next to me at All Points East fest this weekend in London. I didn't see her but I was fannning out. I've always admired her."

Dead.

NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

SHE'S RELEASING THE WEAKEST SONG FIRST AGAIN I GOTTA KILL MYSELF 

"I rarely check pop music forums (for my own sanity) yours is my favorite... and your opinions matter a lot to me."

Very that well Alexandra, Very that well

"Bjork was in the trailer next to me at All Points East fest this weekend in London. I didn't see her but I was fannning out. I've always admired her."

Dead.

look allie x has every right to think lanaboards is the fucking pits bc for a solid 2 years it was for her lmao

X----into me, into you----X

But it seems that Clx III is about... L.A.??

"It was born out of a conceptualized and surrealized version of Los Angeles that I’ll be exploring with you. That's all I can really say for now.."

This is already way more attractive than "searching for myself" for CLX II.

If this is about Focus, then we have a song called "Not so bad in L.A.", seems like the city might be the main point for the record.

look allie x has every right to think lanaboards is the fucking pits bc for a solid 2 years it was for her lmao

Welll......... You have some points

:derpna: 

I think it's actually nice, she's probably into checking what "pop stans" are saying in general and not really "her fanbase" because that's haunting.

#FocusFriday ladies

also i hope focus makes the record and this is the lead single rather than it being a one-off.  would feel equally disjointed to the mess that was unsolved.

either way hype!!!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

#FocusFriday ladies

also i hope focus makes the record and this is the lead single rather than it being a one-off.  would feel equally disjointed to the mess that was unsolved.

either way hype!!!!!!!!

We really shouldn't talk about her anymore I get scared it will repeat-itself everytime we bring it up and I just totally forgot it's Xsistence 

and if you check that thread someone asked her about "an album" and she goes "SOMETHING"

btw i take "focus is the weakest" back.

If it sound this great live, there are endless possibilites of being even better on studio, because most of the songs are great live but appart from Casanova I don't think there's any other that sound better live