National Anthem

ALLIE X

The BITCH remix video could fit perfectly into... GOOD. Or maybe the original song.

But that remix is just... I'd rather not think about it. 

Catch remains unbothered. It's quite funny, all her videos are just like... lot of random footage put together but they used to work, while Paper Love\Casanova just feels flat. I guess it's all about the visuals

And I don't think there will be a "Focus" video. At least not now... Maybe by December when the song is already forgotten.

But really praying that the next song will get a "first single" treatment... 

this is the only correct ranking of her muisc videos (from best to worst obviously)

I Will Love You More

Bitch Remix

Catch

Tongue Tied

TMTD

Day in Life

Sanctuary

Bitch Xhibit

Paper Love

ATR

Casanova

casanova and atr video worst?  what has this world come to!  i love the atr video for how catty she looks tbh

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Ok I was about to Re-Edit "The Story of X" video with GOOD but replaced with Alexandra instead because both were almost same lenght.

And I just passed out and how when she sings "but she ran away" it shows herself crawling on the floor

"Could not keep her safe" goes into the Cage scene with Mayo

At the first "Alexandra" before the chorus, it's closing on her while she's inside that box like a coffin and then...

and the best:

The "spinning" scene (Allie + Shadow) and then both falling just right before the second chorus

an eXperience, kids...

Ok I was about to Re-Edit "The Story of X" video with GOOD but replaced with Alexandra instead because both were almost same lenght.

And I just passed out and how when she sings "but she ran away" it shows herself crawling on the floor

"Could not keep her safe" goes into the Cage scene with Mayo

At the first "Alexandra" before the chorus, it's closing on her while she's inside that box like a coffin and then...

and the best:

The "spinning" scene (Allie + Shadow) and then both falling just right before the second chorus

an eXperience, kids...

Post it bby

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Mandela Effect but wasn’t there a shot from that photoshoot she did with angelo Kritokos she posted everywhere of her wearing that choker with a leather jacket and it was pale and she had red lipstick and she covered her eyes and nose with her hair and had her mouth open?? I remember it on her tumblr but it’s literally dissappeared from the internet... can anyone help? Or am i going crazy

I’m so confused. Much Music just played a music video for That’s So Us? Allie hasn’t posted about it or anything? I didn’t even know she filmed it yet, even though we knew Much was funding it.

They didn’t even censor the song sooo I’m gonna assume they aren’t supposed to play it yet?

repost this

Oh wow

absolutely in looooove with the veil she keeps wearing with the stitched face on it, but all the terrible drag wigs and outfits throws me off...

lABVyGE.png

this is the only correct ranking of her muisc videos (from best to worst obviously)

I Will Love You More

Bitch Remix

Catch

Tongue Tied

TMTD

Day in Life

Sanctuary

Bitch Xhibit

Paper Love

ATR

Casanova

Catch is her best video and we all know that

Oh wow

Jesus christ let me rip this and edit the audio in sync

Mandela Effect but wasn’t there a shot from that photoshoot she did with angelo Kritokos she posted everywhere of her wearing that choker with a leather jacket and it was pale and she had red lipstick and she covered her eyes and nose with her hair and had her mouth open?? I remember it on her tumblr but it’s literally dissappeared from the internet... can anyone help? Or am i going crazy

B1r7gk6pAFk.jpg

:)

Here you go betchezzzz. synched up and eq'd

i've never heard her voice actually break before, but she sang a lil too hard at the end of casanova

also fuuuuuck her for singing all these high notes live and only doing gruff whispers at the bottom of her register in the studio, that effortless note she sings in all the rage on "spotlight" (two octaves above the studio note) has only ever appeared once in her discography and that's in the backing vocals of O Chad smh

X----into me, into you----X

She posted a pic from Pride and there's the big screen behind her and the backdrop looks so... good............someone give this girl an arena tour with all dates sold out. IT'S WHAT SHE DESERVES.

DfbhNGAXUAMB1_a.jpg