National Anthem

ALLIE X

If you guys miss the CLXI sound, MUNA's debut album that just came out, "About U" is very similar.

I love it!

Sis, it's like a year and a half old

BzhmW.png

Why did she rework Catch every era but O'Chad doesnt have an Allie X version? This is clear homophobia and i will not stand for it.

:)

"CLX II UNSOLVED ON VINYL" is she really like needing some coins right now to complete the album cuz... Releasing a vinyl of a bunch of demos that drove fans crazy over a record and like only 2 of them made the final cut... a concept.

Anyway.

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/1004528608646492163

I thought it was a pic of herself but kept doubting and it's actually google... I DIED

Anyway.

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/1004528608646492163

I thought it was a pic of herself but kept doubting and it's actually google... I DIED

wow she got real thicc eh?

do we think we're gonna get a focus music video?

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

she said she wants to do one, but she also said that for TSU, ODHD, and a real video for Bitch

Imo TSU deserved to get that video scrapped bc its not a good song! As for Bitch the remix video outskinnied and remains iconic.

Imo TSU deserved to get that video scrapped bc its not a good song! As for Bitch the remix video outskinnied and remains iconic.

Not to mention the whole mess with the Sanctuary video... videos are not this woman’s forté

this is the only correct ranking of her muisc videos (from best to worst obviously)

I Will Love You More

Bitch Remix

Catch

Tongue Tied

TMTD

Day in Life

Sanctuary

Bitch Xhibit

Paper Love

ATR

Casanova

CLX II U on vinyl? Sounds like an unnecessary cash grab, but I have to admit that it would be nice to have TMTD and ATR on vinyl. If she decides to put OHDH (Unsolved Version) on it as well (even tough it's technically not part of CLX II U), I'm definitely sold. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

CLX II U on vinyl? Sounds like an unnecessary cash grab, but I have to admit that it would be nice to have TMTD and ATR on vinyl. If she decides to put OHDH (Unsolved Version) on it as well (even tough it's technically not part of CLX II U), I'm definitely sold. :rip:

Where did she mention putting unsolved on vinyl?

Didn't someone on here once claim they saw the TSU video play on Canadian TV? Did anything ever happen with that lol

Where did she mention putting unsolved on vinyl?

Yeah, she did a quick IG live and said she’s thinking of releasing CLXII Unsolved on vinyl, and then played a studio clip of Not So Bad In LA.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif