National Anthem

ALLIE X

Old Habits Die Hard & Downtown are her best songs feel free to @ at me I know we all agree

Thats a funny way to spell Simon Says, Old Habits Die Hard, Rolling Days, Draw The Line, Tongue Tied, Too Much to Dream, Something Isn't Right, Oh My God, Never Enough and Why You Wanna

:)

Not me liking every post saying what's her best song because all of them are good 

She liked a tweet from someone saying "why did you scrap the That's So Us video, was it really that bad"
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

I SWEAR TO GOD I OPENED THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW JUST TO MENTION ABOUT THAT'S SO US VIDEO AND I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS ON TWITTER NNNNNN

For real if the That's So Us video was shot and edited who cared if it's bad just release it girl, it's promo.

It's not like Casanova was a big deal...

I’m so confused. Much Music just played a music video for That’s So Us? Allie hasn’t posted about it or anything? I didn’t even know she filmed it yet, even though we knew Much was funding it.

They didn’t even censor the song sooo I’m gonna assume they aren’t supposed to play it yet?

Hey @Kurt, Allie confirmed that she scrapped the TSU video on her twitter. There wouldn't be any harm in posting it since it's scrapped, can you upload it?

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

Thats a funny way to spell Simon Says, Old Habits Die Hard, Rolling Days, Draw The Line, Tongue Tied, Too Much to Dream, Something Isn't Right, Oh My God, Never Enough and Why You Wanna

Okay serve taste. But I never even heard those.

even the intro before it is iconic (totally awkward... but iconic). Was it staged or was it real? What do you think lol

must've been staged given the lyrics of the song (who would show up to a gig to hear a song like that about themselves? :rip: ) but whew, i love it. wish she'd bring back a bit of those theatrics.

RVhKIwP.gif

this is her best live performance, gives me chills

the vocal intro and the last two minutes of this performance is out of this world :defeated:

O Chad is definitely one of her best songs. I wish she would release a final final Allie X version.

lABVyGE.png

I love this performance so much.. did a studio version of the Allie Hughes version of O Chad ever leak?

i'm pretty sure it did, around the same time as the Why You Wanna version i think. i have vivid memories of listening to it on repeat all night, i don't have it on this laptop though so if anyone has a link lmk because i'd love to hear it again

RVhKIwP.gif

i'm pretty sure it did, around the same time as the Why You Wanna version i think. i have vivid memories of listening to it on repeat all night, i don't have it on this laptop though so if anyone has a link lmk because i'd love to hear it again

is this the version y'all are talkin about?

9ISvyf0.gif

is this the version y'all are talkin about?

the version i had was vaguely similar to this but was much more like just a studio version of the performance i posted! i just googled for like 10 mins looking for it tho so either i'm having a mandela effect or it was a super low-key leak  :ohno:

RVhKIwP.gif