National Anthem

ALLIE X

recorded the Paper Love snippet if anyone wanted to hear https://soundcloud.com/starrbooi-2/paper-love-snippet 

http://picosong.com/GLQx/

this ... isnt the snippet i heard at all

i just called and it played.  this is a different song?

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

weird

i was right!  the song is changing probably every day until the release!  someone should check the hotline every so often to make sure we havent had snippets change but !!! another snippet!  i like how this new one sounds already

i was right!  the song is changing probably every day until the release!  someone should check the hotline every so often to make sure we havent had snippets change but !!! another snippet!  i like how this new one sounds already

i'll check it later today! 

i think this one could be Need You (feat. Valley Girl)

someone on allie's team said we shouldn't expect a full collxtion on thursday, so...what are we getting? half of it? that's so weird...just give us the damn album, alexandra lmao

maybe they mean we shouldnt expect getting the full album that day?  i was expecting an announcement of release date/cover art/tracklist + maybe a "lead" single but not the whole album then 

maybe they mean we shouldnt expect getting the full album that day? i was expecting an announcement of release date/cover art/tracklist + maybe a "lead" single but not the whole album then

oh true...but ughh then what's the point of teasing multiple songs plus a date and then on that date giving us another date for the full album release making us wait even more? i love her and her originality but...why does she have to make things so complicated :deadbanana:

tumblr_nijnwzjyUr1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

oh true...but ughh then what's the point of teasing multiple songs plus a date and then on that date giving us another date for the full album release making us wait even more? i love her and her originality but...why does she have to make things so complicated :deadbanana:

maybe she's giving us like a "preview" of the album a la honeymoon trailer just over a phone!  i have a feeling shes gonna do a march album release (or i can hope so) so i guess this is a good time to announce stuff lmao.  + the site files did indicate the date was moved up a day so, im wondering what she has in store

maybe she's giving us like a "preview" of the album a la honeymoon trailer just over a phone! i have a feeling shes gonna do a march album release (or i can hope so) so i guess this is a good time to announce stuff lmao. + the site files did indicate the date was moved up a day so, im wondering what she has in store

hopefully!! i guess we just have to wait and see, thursday better hurry the fck up  :crying:

tumblr_nijnwzjyUr1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

oh my god the "Need You" snippet has me screaming :crying:

It's too easy

Sitting here with a fist full of ashes

And a heart that I can't even use

Just keep telling myself,

over and over and over

I don't, need you, I don't, need you

:defeated:

lABVyGE.png

uploading mine now.  i have almost everything.  itll be on the blog nsfwhitney (.tumblr.com) in about 30* minutes

it is officially up on nsfwhitney.tumblr.com now

thank you so much, sis  :defeated:

the new snippets sounds amazing  :defeated: