National Anthem

ALLIE X

im not usually on here alot so forgive me if im doing this wrong but here's the new clip from todays hotline. X  

that's yesterday's clip. :defeated:

say whaaaat??! You have a link?(:

hahah the clip you posted is Need You

lABVyGE.png

Both of the snippets are very underwhelming :( they sound so basic......what happened to the Allie that made consecutive bops  :crossed:

do remember these are very small snippets played over a poor quality telephone.  i mean if i randomly heard a snippet of the opening of ohdh id be disappointed too.  the full song has a lot of context and much higher quality so !!! dont give up on them yet

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Both of the snippets are very underwhelming :( they sound so basic......what happened to the Allie that made consecutive bops  :crossed:

CX1 only had 8 tracks and there were also a lot of forgetable ones among those. I like it that she's being more diverse and I think Need You sounds really nice and calm. Better than the generic stuff a la That's So Us

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

CX1 only had 8 tracks and there were also a lot of forgetable ones among those. I like it that she's being more diverse and I think Need You sounds really nice and calm. Better than the generic stuff a la That's So Us

I don't really think that collxction I had any forgettable tracks, they were all so amazing! really hoping the album is better than the snippets 

I don't really think that collxction I had any forgettable tracks, they were all so amazing! really hoping the album is better than the snippets

Hello, Catch and Good were all pretty meh in my opinion. Even the likes of All Tge Rage and That's So Us are more appealing

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Hello, Catch and Good were all pretty meh in my opinion. Even the likes of All Tge Rage and That's So Us are more appealing

my favorite track from cx1 is Good and even i forget it sometimes lmao.  out of a total of 8 songs i manage to forget some.  the album will 99% likely sound better than the snippets because theyre snippets

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother