National Anthem

ALLIE X

I still haven't bought the CLX I vinyl because I didn't want to pay the € 15 shipping costs.  :toofunny: Do you guys think it will still be available after CLX II is announced and up for pre-order?

unless she's going for a limited release, then yeah, probably.

lABVyGE.png

WHY are neither Alexandra or Misbelieving there in final form?

I hope she releases a b-side ep with the final versions of those tracks, the other unsolved tracks that didn't make it.

https://itunes.apple.com/nz/album/collxtion-ii/id1208991357

The record is coming in JUNE. What the :)is she doing?  :facepalm:

CALLED IT!

WHY are neither Alexandra or Misbelieving there in final form?

I hope she releases a b-side ep with the final versions of those tracks, the other unsolved tracks that didn't make it.

These better LEAK. Also, this bítch was teasing Sculpture, yet it's nowhere to be seen. gurl WYD

lABVyGE.png

wtf btch where are sculpture, love me forever and cure that you've been teasing since forever?

also i cant believe at the end she just gave us 10 songs on CLXII for real (4 of which we already have in some form)...she told us she was thinking about expanding it, i had hope :(

THEN 9TH JUNE...BYE GURL

tumblr_nijnwzjyUr1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

i bet my ass the album is coming out in june or something :crying:

there's no way she'll have vinyls pressed any time sooner than june when they just finished mastering it last week

SCREAMING GIRL RIP

--

I'm shookt that the whole thing was an...announcement for an announcement. 4 months with snippets from a hotline....at least we'll get casanova and I Hope it's good as the snippets were...

At first I was sad about the Unsolved tracks but then I realized that everything will end up leaking, pretty sure it was said that it wouldn't leak before the album because they could be in the final cut......

Waiting for Alexandra + Misbelieving...

wtf btch where are sculpture, love me forever and cure that you've been teasing since forever?

also i cant believe at the end she just gave us 10 songs on CLXII for real (4 of which we already have in some form)...she told us she was thinking about expanding it, i had hope :(

THEN 9TH JUNE...BYE GURL

she even teased tongue tied  :toofunny:

then the music video leaked and I never eXpected thtat 

I was curious for cure

Sculpture & Love me Forever...not at all, but they're good songs too

honestly I'm shocked that Alexandra, Misbelieving and Purge all didn't make the cut but i'm just grateful we at least got the songs in some form!

room for a few new songs is better I suppose!

I'm really shocked about All the Rage & Too Much To Dream LOL

The 99cents music videos...for nothing 

Alexandra was the first song teased for the album and sounded really personal, I think it's strange how it's not on the final cut... I wonder how many "versions" of this album she had before getting this final.

I'm really shocked about All the Rage & Too Much To Dream LOL

The 99cents music videos...for nothing

Alexandra was the first song teased for the album and sounded really personal, I think it's strange how it's not on the final cut... I wonder how many "versions" of this album she had before getting this final.

oh shiiiiii I forgot about All the Rage!!! wow and she really promo'd that one hard (or tryed)... Well again- at least the album isn't just 10 songs we've already heard. PLUS i'm pretty sure a handful of people have finished studio versions of some of the Unsolved tracks, so like everything else from Allie they will eventually leak!

H0bDaqU.gif