National Anthem

ALLIE X

i am ... not shocked at all but disappointed.  at least now ill have enough time to save up for that $15*.99 pricetag dear f-ing god.  i mean, $15*.99?  that's so ... overpriced.  honestly was hoping for 12 or 14 songs but hopefully someones gonna leak all the unused stuff so lmao

COLLXTION I deluxe is only $6.99. Why is she making it $9 more for 2 more tracks???

If anyone here is followed by bebe-rhexas-slave2 on Soundcloud message her and tell her to leak the full versions of Misbelieving, Alexandra, and whatever else she has. We deserve it.

10 minutes and then more 4 months  :hdu:  

COLLXTION I deluxe is only $6.99. Why is she making it $9 more for 2 more tracks???

If anyone here is followed by bebe-rhexas-slave2 on Soundcloud message her and tell her to leak the full versions of Misbelieving, Alexandra, and whatever else she has. We deserve it.

the account was deleted rip but waiting for the comeback

Can't wait to be let down, Casanova and Simon Says sound like the only good ones.........No Purge? No Cure? NO MISBELIEVING NO ALEXANDRA?

edRVw_s-200x150.gif

i stg this :) makes the stupidest decisions, TMTD EVEN GOT SCRAPPED. The only thing i agree with, is her scrapping the mess that is ATR.

i'm so close to handing in my stan card unless 24/7 leaks everything we didn't get. We didn't even get the redone Sculpture or Chad Redux or Glam im so UPSET.

JESUS F*CKING CHRIST BE BLESSED  :hdu:

Omg my saved url didn't have the "2" in the end

Can't wait to be let down, Casanova and Simon Says sound like the only good ones.........No Purge? No Cure? NO MISBELIEVING NO ALEXANDRA?

edRVw_s-200x150.gif

i stg this :) makes the stupidest decisions, TMTD EVEN GOT SCRAPPED. The only thing i agree with her scrapping the mess that is ATR.

i'm so close to handing in my stan card unless 24/7 leaks everything we didn't get. We didn't even get the redone Sculpture or Chad Redux or Glam im so UPSET.

Are we sure these really exist? :rip:

okay tbrh im fine with alexandra/misbelieving not getting studio versions.  misbelieving's studio version was probably good (it sounded weird from the snippets), but imo alexandra's was bad?  simple block chords without any sort of depth or complexity made the track sound so bland.  the guitar demos were at least solid and i think they fit their tracks well.  still pissed abt the price and tracklist tho lmao

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

http://i.imgur.com/9jlW12n.png

idk the pre-order link doesn't work yet

Digging this photoshoot though....Crybaby who?

JESUS F*CKING CHRIST BE BLESSED  :hdu:

Omg my saved url didn't have the "2" in the end

Are we sure these really exist? :rip:

Would she tease them if they weren't? :hottie:

Timers at 00:00 LADIES WHAT IS IT   :oprah3:

digital download from her site is only $11.99 thats better

casanova visuals look interesting, the cover for casanova is pretty.

i like the new site

cd + digital is only $8.00 more than the digital.  im sold

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

CD - Wallet with four page full colour booklet + digital download

So we're not even getting an actual digipak this time?  :toofunny:

I'm still mad at her, how can she just not put TMTD and ATR on it? Imagine Lana announcing LDR5 and being like, "Oh by the way, Love won't be on the album".

But I might still pre-order the mint-green vinyl just because it looks amazing.  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Dear X’s, ThanX for preordering my new record, COLLXTION II. I have spent two entire years waiting for this Xact moment. I have put my tears, guts and memories into this body of work, my first full length LP…. I made it for you. COLLXTION II will be released worldwide on May 5th, but don’t worry X’s. I’m not going to make you wait that long. Attached to this email is one of my favorite tracks off of COLLXTION II: Casanova. If you guys were following me during the Unsolved era, you might be familiar with the piano demo of this one. Consider it an Xclusive gift to fans like you who preordered my record. Note: this isn't the lead single... but that's coming soon. On a very serious note: for all the fans who have supported me over these two years – I am so grateful you have been with me on this vulnerable journey. ThanX so much for everything. Are you ready to take over the world together? #CLXII #FEELINGX PS: Post a screenshot of your COLLXTION II pre-order so I can send you some ❤❤❤❤❤.