National Anthem

ALLIE X

I'm going to LA to fight her myself for FUCKS SAKE. I think she really does hate her fans for all of the leaks. Why the FUCK did she have us choose between Alexandra and Misbelieving to put neither on the album, but still produce both? Why did she tease Tongue Tied, Cure, and Sculpture and not put any of them on? Why did she register all of these new song titles and then not include them? Why do promo for an album that's 4 months away? YOU  ARE  NOT  FAMOUS ENOUGH  TO  BE   PLAYING  THESE  KINDS  OF  GAMES.

June 9th? No Purge? Allie, cancelled. 

Purge was definitely the weakest song to come out of CLXU I'm glad it didn't make the cut

Ok ok, so ...

No Misbelieving :krylie:

No Alexandra :wowcry:

Yet she kees the cringefest that is That's So Us :lanasrs: 

That's what we get for having to endure this boring ass Unsolved thing?

I'm just glad she kept OHDH, and since both Misbelieving and Alexandra have great demo versions I'm kind of ok with it.
But really, if she wanted to keep another fully produced track, she should have chosen All The Rage and not this ... ugly thing that is TSU.

Still looking forward to Simon Says and Need You, aswell as the Casanova final (the dmeo was sh*t but the final version snippets sounded so good). I wonder what Vintage will sound like and I hope Downtown will actually have some kind of urban sound and not be one of her standard electro synth tracks with high pitched vocals.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Yet she kees the cringefest that is That's So Us 

Amen that's so us  :kris:  :beyonce:  :OG:  :whip: n kidding

I think OHDH just made the final cut because of the fan fuss around the song but I think she doesn't like it at all. It was the first\oldest song to be released, no video, first she was like "If u guys request the song on the radio, I'll keep it on the album" and then "If it gets 1m on Spotify I'll keep it"... she was searching a way of keeping the song out of the album n

Vintage is the only song we have no idea of how it sounds, right?  :creep:

excited for this one too

The ONLY thing i'm afraid of is her trying to sound "trendy" on this and appeal more to radio. I'm STILL NOT OVER THOSE STUPID WHISTLES IN PAPER LOVE ugh.

party over,love the garbage,not broken,im not gonna tell my girlfriend,and to better times says hi from rejected top 40 try hard hell

even a cowriter who wrote ingtmb hated it so much  :bearnod:

VHshv7gl.png

Not a big fan of her stuff after the first EP

Did she released anything like singles, albums...?

...a playlist on spotify is the right answer...rip LMAO.

But she had like Never Enough as a bonus from the EP and few promo singles for this new album but they're not on the final cut

Too much To Dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb01kwrDCmQ

All The Rage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1JfQ_rthvI

That's so Us (this will be on the album)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q69LKuvN15o

The ONLY thing i'm afraid of is her trying to sound "trendy" on this and appeal more to radio. I'm STILL NOT OVER THOSE STUPID WHISTLES IN PAPER LOVE ugh.

She asked her fans to request Old Habits Die Hard on the radio so... :rip:

I think she'll get some "trendy" song in the middle, but not likely focused. She called That's so us a "BUBBLEGUM-POP-CATCHY-SONG" like she really believes in the song and it was the most commercial thing on the record so... I don't think there's anything "too hard"

party over,love the garbage,not broken,im gonna tell my girlfriend,and to better times says hi from rejected top 40 try hard hell

These are gold omg n

Don't forget the bop "TAKE IT BACK" aka my fav unreleased because... wow. 

Her officially announcing the EP and releasing Casanova I guess ... or hope, because if I don't get the track by that time I'm cross

more likely tomorrow since it's friday\music release days...

But praying for today  :sluttybunny:

more likely tomorrow since it's friday\music release days...

But praying for today  :sluttybunny:

in this case the countdown would be pure sh*t ... but i would not be suprised, she's such an amateur  when it comes to stuff like that

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i am ... not shocked at all but disappointed.  at least now ill have enough time to save up for that $15*.99 pricetag dear f-ing god.  i mean, $15*.99?  that's so ... overpriced.  honestly was hoping for 12 or 14 songs but hopefully someones gonna leak all the unused stuff so lmao

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

i am ... not shocked at all but disappointed.  at least now ill have enough time to save up for that $21.99 pricetag dear f-ing god.  i mean, $21.99?  that's so ... overpriced.  honestly was hoping for 12 or 14 songs but hopefully someones gonna leak all the unused stuff so lmao

It's 21.99 NZD, that's 15.91 USD.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif