National Anthem

ALLIE X

Sooo I think I've decided "Prime" is my March song of the month. She's killing me. I need an EP or something very soon from this girl.

Everyone chime in...

"Prime" VS "Catch"

She will hopefully be releasing the video for "Tongue Tied" sometime in the near future.

Catch is better~

Yes? It's one of the songs I mentioned. She shot a video for it last year.

Ohhh yeah I looked back and saw that now. Yeah I hope we can hear that one soon. Although, if she shot a video for it last year and put out "Catch" and "Prime" afterwards, that may be indicating that "Tongue Tied" or some of those other songs you listed have became scrapped material.

H0bDaqU.gif

what!? She should keep it up! It's not NEARLY as bad as some of the other stuff she still has on the internet like that one video in the princess outfit... I actually really like this and I think the song and her look in the video fit her new style.

You haven't previously heard that song?! I loooove that song! Lol.

You haven't previously heard that song?! I loooove that song! Lol.

I'd already heard the song, it was in the package BTD (or someone, I forget :<) posted. I hadn't seen the video though. And the comment on the song's sound was just a general thought that it's pretty similar to Catch and Prime. (at least more than her other stuff)

I'd already heard the song, it was in the package BTD (or someone, I forget :<) posted. I hadn't seen the video though. And the comment on the song's sound was just a general thought that it's pretty similar to Catch and Prime. (at least more than her other stuff)

Oh yes, I misunderstood. It would be really cool if like a reworked version of it was on her album. I mean it's not old at all.

Sooo I think I've decided "Prime" is my March song of the month. She's killing me. I need an EP or something very soon from this girl.

Everyone chime in...

"Prime" VS "Catch"

PRIME definitely