National Anthem

ALLIE X

I'm getting really into her now, especially prime! And I kind of hear the Charli on Prime  :party: The chorus is AMAZING. "forget what I need, give me what I want, and it will be fine!"

I do think her stage name is kind of  :facepalm: though... idk, it just sounds like a cliche. You can't just tack a random X on the end of your name and call it a stage name anymore...

edit: The Hard Way (Live) just came on and I hadn't heard it before... What is this intro!? Sounds like a musical...  :defeated:

edit again: yeah I don't think Im really into the music from her Allie Hughes days... Wow she did a MAJOR reinvention... Doesn't sound like the same girl at all.

I'm getting really into her now, especially prime! And I kind of hear the Charli on Prime :party: The chorus is AMAZING. "forget what I need, give me what I want, and it will be fine!"

I do think her stage name is kind of :facepalm: though... idk, it just sounds like a cliche. You can't just tack a random X on the end of your name and call it a stage name anymore...

edit: The Hard Way (Live) just came on and I hadn't heard it before... What is this intro!? Sounds like a musical... :defeated:

edit again: yeah I don't think Im really into the music from her Allie Hughes days... Wow she did a MAJOR reinvention... Doesn't sound like the same girl at all.

Idk the name doesn't really bother me. I kinda like it. It is sorta cliche though, I get that I guess.

And yeah I got rid of all her stuff under Allie Hughes already :creep: It just wasn't my style at all...

H0bDaqU.gif

Also, I think the album tracklist may look something like this:

• Hello
  • Take It Back
  • Prime
  • Bitch
  • Marry Me for a Night
  • Party Over
  • Tongue Tied
  • Catch
  • Tumor
  • Glam (Love Me Forever)
  • Never Again
  • Wreck It All

In a different order of course.

Also, I think the album tracklist may look something like this:

• Hello
  • Take It Back
  • Prime
  • Bitch
  • Marry Me for a Night
  • Party Over
  • Tongue Tied
  • Catch
  • Tumor
  • Glam (Love Me Forever)
  • Never Again
  • Wreck It All
In a different order of course.

Where do you get that from?

H0bDaqU.gif

Where do you get that from?

Lastfm. I'm 99% certain none of the other songs are online anywhere, so I'd say it's likely that they're on the album. He has some other future releases too, but he hasn't been on since December so he won't read my message.

Okay I know I'm beginning to stan when I listen to "Catch" and "Prime" and then immediately after none of my other songs sound nearly as appealing bc I'm DYING for more stuff like what I just heard. It's happening y'all.

Ugh why does this feel JUST LIKE commencement of my stanning for Charli though?? And at ironically the exact same time as last year???? It's like kinda throwing me for a loop. Hardcore Déjà vu-ing right now.

H0bDaqU.gif

20110516shownotesallie4.jpg
A dirty, dirty sailor (comedian Alex Tindal) jumps up on stage and seduces “Chad,” while Allie watches in disbelief.

I really would've had this stuff taken down as soon as I started releasing music.

I REALLY like 'I Will Love You More'. Was that the only song she recorded as ALX?

ahhhh I'm gonna pretend I didn't see the video and picture above. Doesn't even seem like the same girl...  :ohno:

Right? Lana Del Rey transformation teas

"Prime" is so good :bop: