National Anthem

ALLIE X

Just read her interview with popcrush and for real it's so nice

"Are you already thinking ahead to CollXtion III?

Yeah, I’m already writing new songs! On the plane ride yesterday I was going through some older and new ideas, and kind of getting an idea of where to go next."

"You’re obviously an extremely visual person. In an ideal world, would you be interested in doing something like a visual album?

Oh man, that’d be amazing. I have so many ideas, but I also don’t want to… I don’t know. Music videos cost a lot, and with these elaborate ideas that I have, I feel that it’s almost better to do something kind of lo-fi. Until I have real budgets to do what I see in my head, I prefer to do one extreme or the other in terms of lo-fi and hi-fi, because I think the videos that fall in the middle don’t look great a lot of the time. It just depends on the concept, I think. I feel like the “Paper Love” video is a good example. It’s something that’s not super complicated, but I think it hits its mark, so I’m happy with that."

I wonder how she feels about Catch video for real. It's the type of vid that... U would expect it from a big artist or at least one "alt. one" that had $$$ & years on the road to do that, and it was her debut...

Also now I understand TMTD & ATR videos..........

I wish she could be in a label that wouldn't pin her down with all the amazing concepts & ideas she probably creates everyday.

I think it's worth reading the interview

http://popcrush.com/allie-x-interview-collxtion-ii/

also:

"I don’t have any shame about writing or listening to pop music."

Idol  :flutter: 

I’m not going to be the one who touches him on the shoulder and says, “Hey, maybe you should rethink the way you’re doing that.” I’d be like, “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, DO YOU REALIZE HOW STUPID YOU SOUND? YOU’RE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF.”

MY SPIRIT ANIMAL

Just read her interview with popcrush and for real it's so nice

"Are you already thinking ahead to CollXtion III?

Yeah, I’m already writing new songs! On the plane ride yesterday I was going through some older and new ideas, and kind of getting an idea of where to go next."

interested in this already because hopefully it means we may get something before 2022 this time  :creep:

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Hol up....is it free when u register or no? it says its an RSVP but like it says I have tickets already...am I going or do I have to wait until I get accepted or something??

I think it's free, I opened the tab and it just asks for the personal info shit it's it's a "first come first serve" til sell out

Oh she tweeted

Here's the venue of the Toronto show on September 25th. Winners will be notified by Friday via email! RSVP here: http://alliexto.eventbrite.com/ 

I think it will be a lottery thing. Did u retweet her other tweet before hit 20? seems like these 20 are guaranteed