National Anthem

ALLIE X

Ok but I'm still so excited to go to the Allie show in Toronto in 2 weeks. I might skip school with my friend just so we can go and get there early, since it is on a Monday. I really hope I get front row or a really good seat and maybe I can meet her???

i asked this via twitter dm's but she left on read.

DJJ3H8XWsAECjPQ.jpg

It was a smart move tbh LOL

I think the only bad part of unsolved is the way we didn't get the "final songs" and that she never mentioned again and it caused all the "seeking" around songs like Misbelieving and Alexandra. I mean... You can't like tease a voice memo and then pretend it didn't happen. She should have released the whole "UNSOLVED EP" with the final songs that wouldn't make the final cut for CLX II lol

But I think in the end it didn't happen because she was... "trapped". No way she would get the album tracklist sorted so fast and it would make no sense to like... finish CLX II "Oh I'll release 2 albuns at same time one made of scrapped songs and the official one"... I kinda understand her point now and I don't think  it would be impossible to put the final versions of unsolved songs out after the whole "CLX II" era 

I don't know if it makes sense because I'm typing but not really thinking so :creep:

k.i.d and i were talking and they seemed really eager to finish Purge, they also said Bliiboard wanted to finish AXA & Misbelieving but he wasn't focused on it

btw what does your signature mean....?

unreleased /  remastered kesha unreleased album //:

k.i.d and i were talking and they seemed really eager to finish Purge, they also said Bliiboard wanted to finish AXA & Misbelieving but he wasn't focused on it

Ugh I have no idea of how Purge would sound on the final product but bet it would be amazing.

BTW guys kinda of a reach but remember that "ZINE PACK" with "on this day, I wrote a song for [i can't remember who] but she didn't like it"

Recently she teased That's So Us was written for "someone else" but she management team\herself "really liked the song" so she kept it... :creep:

Just a reach but... I think TSU was that song now :creep: we thought it was Purge but it wasn't confirmed (?)

Ugh I have no idea of how Purge would sound on the final product but bet it would be amazing.

BTW guys kinda of a reach but remember that "ZINE PACK" with "on this day, I wrote a song for [i can't remember who] but she didn't like it"

Recently she teased That's So Us was written for "someone else" but she management team\herself "really liked the song" so she kept it... :creep:

Just a reach but... I think TSU was that song now :creep: we thought it was Purge but it wasn't confirmed (?)

she never said it was purge but it was in the middle of the purge section iirc

tbh alexandra deserved so much better like the live version is awesome and i like the demo, but the "final" that will hopefully eventually leak will be the most disappointing version yet.  maybe someone will filter a good acapella from it and make something decent with it that way  :deadbanana:

im stargirl

literally one of the most iconic users on this site.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

TSU is a demo from 2013/2014 isnt it? So it's likely to be another song.

自由になる自由がある

TSU is a demo from 2013/2014 isnt it? So it's likely to be another song.

wait whered you get that tsu is from 2013/2014?  i think i missed that

i think it would be a toned down thats so us style, but also mixed with tumor/good elements. i'd like to think it would have really nice snapping stems like from TLIV and slower synths from like Mattress  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  that would be ideal, also if she added a bridge and made the entire song longer like she did with CNVA  :toofunny:

i think it would be a toned down thats so us style, but also mixed with tumor/good elements. i'd like to think it would have really nice snapping stems like from TLIV and slower synths from like Mattress  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  that would be ideal, also if she added a bridge and made the entire song longer like she did with CNVA  :toofunny:

i personally could see it taking a route similar to good/tumor definitely.  i mean considering how drastically she changed casanova i dont know tho - id like it to be something more like good in terms of sense and style definitely.  she better deliver at some point smh

The Mattress remix has been on replay all day and week  :toofunny:

ITS SO GOOD.

I need the instrumental though :flutter:

ngl i highkey want allies version now bc i really dont like lelands voice - hopefully that leaks someday

Pretty sure it was mentioned when it was leaked. I can't seem to find the original post, must be on the original thread that was closed/deleted.

god can one of the mods like, open that board to be read at least?  it seems a lot is missing and it could be worth it to go back through all of it