National Anthem

ALLIE X

COLLXTION III IS COMING IN 2018, BXTCHES!

And now, some news from X World.

1) There is an official music video for Casanova coming very shortly.

2) I've been in the studio. A lot. My next little alien baby is gestating, and I can't wait to show you the ultrasound. #CLXIII in 2018.

3) I'm going to be traveling Europe over the next month.

German X's, I'll be doing a secret gig at BE EDGY Berlin, 23.11 at 7pm.

Italian X's, click here to meet up with me.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

COLLXTION III IS COMING IN 2018, BXTCHES!

Now that she said 2018 we'll just need to wait til spring 2019

cool!

Btw u guys tell me, what would u think for "CASANOVA" video? 

BTW2: THAT "CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW YOU THE ULTRASOUND" GAVE ME "CLX II UNSOLVED" VIBES

BTW2: THAT "CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW YOU THE ULTRASOUND" GAVE ME "CLX II UNSOLVED" VIBES

hope the fuck Not.

I liked getting extra songs but I don't wanna experience the mess that was leaving out Misbelieving, Alexandra, TMTD etc. out of the final tracklist again.

hope the fuck Not.

I liked getting extra songs but I don't wanna experience the mess that was leaving out Misbelieving, Alexandra, TMTD etc. out of the final tracklist again.

She did TMTD, ATR and Misbelieving dirty and I will never forgive her for that. :notamused:

I would still like to know why she only put ten songs on CLX II. Like, that's hardly an album.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

She did TMTD, ATR and Misbelieving dirty and I will never forgive her for that. :notamused:

I would still like to know why she only put ten songs on CLX II. Like, that's hardly an album.

contract issues probably

Or maybe she tried to keep the thing "cohesive" and that's also why OHDH was turned into...that

Biblegirl can f*ck off into a ditch. I guess Allie isn't aware of how horrible she is. This is bad.  :facepalm:

for real I don't know her so what's the t??

Biblegirl can f*ck off into a ditch. I guess Allie isn't aware of how horrible she is. This is bad.  :facepalm:

Spill the T! :creep:

contract issues probably

Or maybe she tried to keep the thing "cohesive" and that's also why OHDH was turned into...that

Yeah, you're right, it's probably better this way. :suicide:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Now that she said 2018 we'll just need to wait til spring 2019

cool!

Btw u guys tell me, what would u think for "CASANOVA" video? 

spring 2019 to announce itll come out summer 2019*

hope the fuck Not.

tbh i honestly prefer getting a whole bunch of mess that results in us actually getting songs as opposed to them just ending up in 24/7s or someone elses trading circles. hopefully misbelieving, alexandra, and purge final will see the light of day tho

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

y'all, it's a lyric video. not the official music video sdljfljsdfl

I thought of that but...

the email with "Casanova video coming shortly" and for real 30 minutes later a lyric video up?

and also what's the point of upploading an audio then a lyric video and then creating a official music video for the song that already had another lyric video. AND I MEAN SHE DIDN'T EVEN CHANGE THE LYRICS IT'S JUST ANOTHER PERSON SINGING RIGHT? nnnnnnn

edit: she retweeted this so I really hope there's an official music video coming

https://twitter.com/sadnthirsty/status/930533888975360000

I thought of that but...

the email with "Casanova video coming shortly" and for real 30 minutes later a lyric video up?

and also what's the point of upploading an audio then a lyric video and then creating a official music video for the song that already had another lyric video. AND I MEAN SHE DIDN'T EVEN CHANGE THE LYRICS IT'S JUST ANOTHER PERSON SINGING RIGHT? nnnnnnn

edit: she retweeted this so I really hope there's an official music video coming

https://twitter.com/sadnthirsty/status/930533888975360000

But if you actually read the newsletter again you'll notice that it says..

"First up is the legendary queen BIBLEGIRL performing a high energy number to CASANOVA ft. VÉRITÉ (click here to watch)."

..and then a few paragraphs down it says..

"1) There is an official music video for Casanova coming very shortly."

...so. Yeah. But yeah. She tweeted it now. People have to chill though.

lABVyGE.png

I'm sorry but these Drag Queens performances and appearances are horrible I have nothing against them hell I love some of their music, but the lipsyncing thing they do is fucking cringe, it looks like these Brazilian homemade parodies and it's just horrible and too dramatic

But if you actually read the newsletter again you'll notice that it says..

"First up is the legendary queen BIBLEGIRL performing a high energy number to CASANOVA ft. VÉRITÉ (click here to watch)."

..and then a few paragraphs down it says..

"1) There is an official music video for Casanova coming very shortly."

...so. Yeah. But yeah. She tweeted it now. People have to chill though.

Didn't even open my email, just saw what was posted on this thread.

Anyway & Whatever: That's good. The lyric video was pointless but cute that she's trying to promote.

:beyonce:

Hopefully the radio will pick it after Paper Love.