National Anthem

ALLIE X

ezgif.com_resize%20_9___a0ced8cdbb71dcd3

I think the GIF kinda fits. She's the puppet or marionette and Simon is standing behind her, literally pulling the string(s).

But I think most of the CLX II visuals have been rather underwhelming so far. I miss the spinning.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

When she showed the behind the scenes over downtown I thought it was going to be for Simon Says. I just had a really "dark vision" for it. I think that's also kinda why the gif was awkward, It's kinda colorful LMAO

Lookin' now, yes, the smile would be great too. 

I'm really excited for the last visuals. TLIV will be... insteresting.

btw as if we didn't discuss problematics enough, I dreamed she released a video for TLIV and she was singing to the camera and was full of bruises and during the bridge there was a hand hanging her neck and the end was like a tear droppin' from her eye and she smiled while the outro played and I WAS LIKE BITCH WHAT THE F8CK YOU DOING DELETE IT RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE TO STOP

I think it happened because I somehow analyzed how "Purge" and "TLIV" have this kind of "Abusive Relationship" vibe around it. 

man, Allie already borderline pushes me into self-destructive behaviors, that'd be screwed up 

although I think with recent abuse allegations it'd be not only horrible, but career destroying 

When she showed the behind the scenes over downtown I thought it was going to be for Simon Says. I just had a really "dark vision" for it. I think that's also kinda why the gif was awkward, It's kinda colorful LMAO

Lookin' now, yes, the smile would be great too. 

I'm really excited for the last visuals. TLIV will be... insteresting.

btw as if we didn't discuss problematics enough, I dreamed she released a video for TLIV and she was singing to the camera and was full of bruises and during the bridge there was a hand hanging her neck and the end was like a tear droppin' from her eye and she smiled while the outro played and I WAS LIKE BITCH WHAT THE F8CK YOU DOING DELETE IT RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE TO STOP

I think it happened because I somehow analyzed how "Purge" and "TLIV" have this kind of "Abusive Relationship" vibe around it. 

real shit ive always had that kinda feeling that they have an air of abuse around them.  i mean "still feel your hands, round my neck" and, all of downtown.  either she's into some kinky shit or she's telling us about some fucked up shit and either way i kinda just, worry about her

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

real shit ive always had that kinda feeling that they have an air of abuse around them.  i mean "still feel your hands, round my neck" and, all of downtown.  either she's into some kinky shit or she's telling us about some fucked up shit and either way i kinda just, worry about her

god forgive me but I laughed so hard

Yes. And I think there are a few other songs that kinda... get that... feel.

"hit me on my blind side left on the floor" from casanova \ *wait til I catch my breath* like... "you leave me hanging for so long just wait til I catch my breath"... It's kinda awk. WHEN THIS IS OVER I'LL NEED A SURGERY  :hdu: of course there are metaphors etc but it's just that it's always connected somehow with..."physical actions "again't her"" she addressed this before with "oh my lyrics are really "medicinal inspired" but like from one album to another suddenly all the "medicinal" references went away and turned into more of physical actions happening

Anyway. I think most of the songs are really in past sentence and that she's ok now or seems to be happier

even tho we are not even close of knowing what happens behind closed doors but yeah

btw idk if u guys ever saw this but when she came to Brazil last year she did some interviews, one of them with the brazilian fan club team and I think it was so cool and genuine

almost one year ago

questions like "Will sculpute make the for clxii?" "You working with Noonie?" "Did you really go to charli xcx's house to write songs?"

btw idk if u guys ever saw this but when she came to Brazil last year she did some interviews, one of them with the brazilian fan club team and I think it was so cool and genuine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSFa4ao6_is

almost one year ago

questions like "Will sculpute make the for clxii?" "You working with Noonie?" "Did you really go to charli xcx's house to write songs?"

I saw that the other day. The interviewer is such a fan, it's adorable. She has a great Brazilian fanbase.

god forgive me but I laughed so hard

Yes. And I think there are a few other songs that kinda... get that... feel.

"hit me on my blind side left on the floor" from casanova \ *wait til I catch my breath* like... "you leave me hanging for so long just wait til I catch my breath"... It's kinda awk. WHEN THIS IS OVER I'LL NEED A SURGERY  :hdu: of course there are metaphors etc but it's just that it's always connected somehow with..."physical actions "again't her"" she addressed this before with "oh my lyrics are really "medicinal inspired" but like from one album to another suddenly all the "medicinal" references went away and turned into more of physical actions happening

Anyway. I think most of the songs are really in past sentence and that she's ok now or seems to be happier

even tho we are not even close of knowing what happens behind closed doors but yeah

behind closed doors (musical riff)

yeah i mean for what it's worth a lot of it is probably just metaphors but ESPECIALLY after watching her squirm and try to weasel out of explaining downtown, it's pretty obvious something's up imo

edit: i can't blame her tho that's gotta be so embarrassing to have to explain

okay this was probably the worse interview

allie looks great tho

why the fuck do they let people who can't speak english do interviews like this adfklsdfjdsflj

i couldn't watch more than a minute of this

lABVyGE.png

I was looking through her tumblr around Collxtion I era and do you guys notice how much she's toned down the whole "X" thing? #feelingx seems more like a meme now than anything, and she communicates with fans a lot more normally. Before it almost sounded like a cult (not real, of course, but it was very encompassing. sort of like the poppy project) 

I was looking through her tumblr around Collxtion I era and do you guys notice how much she's toned down the whole "X" thing? #feelingx seems more like a meme now than anything, and she communicates with fans a lot more normally. Before it almost sounded like a cult (not real, of course, but it was very encompassing. sort of like the poppy project) 

CLX I was definitely more X than CLX II. #notreallyfeelingX

Unrelated, but why did you change your signature? :rollin:

#BringBackTheLittleGayOnTheMoon

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

#BringBackTheLittleGayOnTheMoon

seconded this is lanaboards' most iconic signature we need it + the new one on my screen is super awkwardly long dfklghfgh

honestly i think its an improvement but she should do q&a's more often.  last time i got like 5 of my questions answered and want more

i think she realized that its sorta become a meme in the fandom and joined in rather than doubling down on it being serious and i think it worked out for the better

seconded this is lanaboards' most iconic signature we need it + the new one on my screen is super awkwardly long dfklghfgh

honestly i think its an improvement but she should do q&a's more often.  last time i got like 5 of my questions answered and want more

i think she realized that its sorta become a meme in the fandom and joined in rather than doubling down on it being serious and i think it worked out for the better

I think she's probably really busy right now. Studio sessions, video shoot and touring... there will be probably something after Casanova release to promote it...

I also think she's having a "human connection" now with the fans and stuff. I think she used to be kinda..."emotion-less"? LMAO

I think she's probably really busy right now. Studio sessions, video shoot and touring... there will be probably something after Casanova release to promote it...

I also think she's having a "human connection" now with the fans and stuff. I think she used to be kinda..."emotion-less"? LMAO

(I'm working on my signature gdi asjsadfjakslf) 

Yeah, she sort of elevated herself above other people, which I think was a part of the image, but she's a lot more vulnerable and human now. Which, I mean, she should be. There is only one god, and it's Lana Del Rey, who doesn't recognize her own power, obvs 

But for real, the elevated being act gets cringey. It's like... me in high school. Which was bad. 

(I'm working on my signature gdi asjsadfjakslf) 

Yeah, she sort of elevated herself above other people, which I think was a part of the image, but she's a lot more vulnerable and human now. Which, I mean, she should be. There is only one god, and it's Lana Del Rey, who doesn't recognize her own power, obvs 

But for real, the elevated being act gets cringey. It's like... me in high school. Which was bad. 

the signature is iconic 

but I agree. Even tho I think she's really humorous sometimes ( I really die\scream at some messy shit she tweets\post on facebook sometimes nnn)

THE CURIOUS CASE OF ALLIE X BECAUSE FOR REAL WHAT THE F

I'm curious what it actually took to become Allie X. She must have lost like, 40 lbs, discovered Body Ecology somewhere, darkened her image. Like, I'd really be curious to hear the backstory because the transition from that Allie ---> Allie x (with an ALX intermediate with a short half life :hooker:) is just wild. I need to know the catalyst, and activation energy barrier, because what a state change.