National Anthem

ALLIE X

Guys what’s the tea on that watered down hillybilly Charli XCX saying Allie is a watered down Lady Gaga?

slayyyter said sumn along those lines on twitter and she deleted her tweet (probably because she got dragged for it) and earlier yesterday, i saw her tweet about GOTY saying that she liked the song but it seems like she deleted that one too

Listening right now and it's such a joy. Some random opinions that really no one asked for;

- Can't Stop Now is like... Lifted but energized with synthwave lighting strikes. It's the one that really gives me CLX II tease like "Kinda trend but make it your own".

- The intro & interlude are really cool and help to set the tone on the whole little record.

- I think there was a intention to "glue" all the songs together but it didn't work on mastering\mixing ??? Because if you pay attention over the songs you kinda can hear that... the transitions aren't mean to be abrupt, but they really are ??

- Not so Bad in LA sound fuller and I love it.

- I wish we didn't get all these singles before now... because for real I'd pass out with Science + Girl of the Year back-to-back in a first listen. Can't Stop Now on the  other hand should have been the "lead single" because it's the one that people would probably "GET IT".  

Last not least, I wish it was longer, but I understand that working on the same genre and not many variations could end up with the whole thing draggin' for a little too long. It's spectacular the way it is then.

well the digital download is great but it's not like it should've came with the vinyl and the bundles in the first place

the digital download is uploaded on wetransfer and they're 320kbps mp3s... is this b     for real?

I'M SCREAMING

THE AUDACITY 

Charli found leaked 

omg if at least lossless files....

i mean like... maybe it's asking too much but i think they could've set up something like bandcamp releases where you can choose the file format you want and not somewhere where it'll get deleted in 7 days, also it's probably the same link for everyone too i-

:lmao:

Not So Bad In La - 9.5/10 (I'd be a 10 if it was better produced)

Little Things - 8/10

Science - 11/10

Girl of The Year - 10/10

Can't Stop Now - 10/10

F*cus - 6/10

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

She snapped. Gorgeous album/EP whatever she wants to call it. It's short enough to be an EP but it's better than most albums released this year so I'm gonna call it Album of the Year. 

Top 3: Science, Little Things and Girl of the Year.

I wish i liked Little Things more. The concept/message behind it is kinda fake deep in my opinion. Also, I wish Focus was the way she performs it live, which is with a bit of belting at the end. Overall Focus makes me snooze except for the live version.

I love this EP though and I'm happy to see her excited about it