National Anthem

ALLIE X

"You make me focus, when you love someone the rest just falls away" 

As the rest of the record explores these other personas, I see this line as saying they don't matter anymore. Whoever you are pretending to be just falls away, and you can be yourself with that person. And as Focus is at the end of the record, Allie realises that she doesn't need to try and be anyone else so by the end of the record, she is comfortable being herself! 

Anyway that's how I interpret it!

when i saw her on the super sunset "tour" in LA she said that this song was for us her fans in the way she used refer as sanctuary as a song for her fans and she got really emotional while talking about it just fyi

it's a really cute song

Girl of the Year is amazing. I'm super stoked for Super Sunset, I KNOW it's gonna be good. It was good from when I heard it so I hope it's even better when we get to hear studio quality. I also love the merch, my SS tee is super cute & comfy, and the I got the yellow hat signed by Allie + it's cute too

anyones super sunset signed vinyl already shipped? ordered mine yesterday and im wondering if i was too late  :ohno: 

science > little things > focus >>>>>> girl of the year > not so bad in la :oop2:

does anybody have an hq link to the interludes, csp and the album version of nsbila? I cant find them anywhere/cant be bothered to make a nz Spotify account 

ALBUM :bop: OF :bop: THE :bop: YEAR :bop: 

i comPLETELY understand the choice to put a little break after the absolute onslaught that is little things, science and girl of the year one after another WOW :rip: 

can't stop now is such a sick slow burn of a song but it's so good, somehow focus feels like the "worst" song and even then it's amazing. it's her best project!!

X----into me, into you----X

ALBUM :bop: OF :bop: THE :bop: YEAR :bop: 

i comPLETELY understand the choice to put a little break after the absolute onslaught that is little things, science and girl of the year one after another WOW :rip: 

can't stop now is such a sick slow burn of a song but it's so good, somehow focus feels like the "worst" song and even then it's amazing. it's her best project!!

is there a difference between nsbila album / single versions?

xMcVPI7.jpg

ok so streaming from an nz spotify and i can say this whole ep is excellent! i wonder if super sunset interlude is a mistake meant to be body break interlude but i hope it isnt

cant stop now deserved to be a single