Sitar

Lana Posts Cryptic Instagram Snippet

If you listen on a very loud volume you can barely hear music underneath the clicking noises. I can't decide if I hear weird tribal music or strange trance music or I'm crazy. I'd go with choice C.

no it's like a tribal flute or something! reminds me of the flute in ride. only because it's a flute though.

User-FastFission-brain.gif       let's change our DNA

giphy.gif

Ummmm...I've seen this GIF a bunch of times before, but I never noticed how the light brown cat grabs the orange one's neck and starts rubbing it like he's jerking off. Now I'm disturbed because I don't know if the GIF is that dirty or if I'm just a freaking pervert....

Ummmm...I've seen this GIF a bunch of times before, but I never noticed how the light brown cat grabs the orange one's neck and starts rubbing it like he's jerking off. Now I'm disturbed because I don't know if the GIF is that dirty or if I'm just a freaking pervert....

That gif is from the movie Cool World where cartoons get the chance to become real people if they can find a human to fuck. You're not imagining x

I agree that I think the pan flute melody sounds like something that could relate to Emile's video (even though he said it wasn't Lana) Also, the melody reminds me of the last few seconds of Ridin'.

I agree that I think the pan flute melody sounds like something that could relate to Emile's video (even though he said it wasn't Lana) Also, the melody reminds me of the last few seconds of Ridin'.

I had the same thought, indeed it's very resembling :assad: