Matt Masters

My Large Collection Of Lana Del Rey Covers

Since I started listening to her music I've become really motivated so I've made a huge selection of covers for her songs - here are a few

2z8pwqt.png

dmupl1.png

ht8j1k.png

vhc8q9.png

2qa4xf6.png

11il9h4.jpg

r9oqy0.png

qnkzu1.png

whb0k0.jpg

157mct3.png

28rksr7.png

2qu2ow2.png

330racj.png

1takie.png

2n0t2zk.png

oh6bnq.png

21jc9x1.png

2r59ifl.png

30di4uf.png

2hqe59x.png

2u8cwsl.png

e028va.png

mkveq0.png

idyotu.jpg

f1fif9.png

2n9x0rp.png

20qkyo2.png

2po4djl.png

If you have any feedback, requests, whatever just say :)

12178ll.jpg

They are great! Thanks for sharing. Please don't stop doing that!!!

Which software & features do you use, and how much time does it take to create just one of these photos?

Thanks for a reply!

They are great! Thanks for sharing. Please don't stop doing that!!!

Which software & features do you use, and how much time does it take to create just one of these photos?

Thanks for a reply!

Thanks for all the comments! You're all so nice ahha  :)

And i used ipiccy.com to make most of them by simply replacing the background with a new image and then editing her lighting and colours to match the background :) they don't usually take that long to make, maybe 20 minutes each. but the longest one to make was the Born To Die: Paradise Edition cover where she is sat on the wall because I had to fix a lot of lighting, shadows and other stuff in it it to make it look real :)

12178ll.jpg

Thanks for all the comments! You're all so nice ahha  :)

And i used ipiccy.com to make most of them by simply replacing the background with a new image and then editing her lighting and colours to match the background :) they don't usually take that long to make, maybe 20 minutes each. but the longest one to make was the Born To Die: Paradise Edition cover where she is sat on the wall because I had to fix a lot of lighting, shadows and other stuff in it it to make it look real :)

Thank you!

These are phenomenal!  :shock: So stunning! Great work!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

21mdf2s.png

This is my favourite West Coast cover I've seen :oprah:

I'll definitely be using this.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I made some more- 

sw4orp.png

Wow, Matt, you are fantasic! Please share more! Do you have a website?

I haven't seen this pic before. Do you have the original one for me, please?

The covers you made for Body Electric and The Other Woman are beyond flawless. You don't know how much I like them. The one you made for The Other Woman literally conveys the feeling of the song. Good job!

Wow, Matt, you are fantasic! Please share more! Do you have a website?

I haven't seen this pic before. Do you have the original one for me, please?

Thanks for the comment :) and no i dont have a website :( i just use this site to show off my work and stuff. and i got the photo from here - http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=897&pid=30149#top_display_media

This site has all her photoshoots and stuff which is where i get all the images to make covers! :)

The covers you made for Body Electric and The Other Woman are beyond flawless. You don't know how much I like them. The one you made for The Other Woman literally conveys the feeling of the song. Good job!

Thanks!:) and when I saw that image where she's looking out the window i instantly saw it as a cover for 'the other woman' :) so im glad that you like it too!

12178ll.jpg