naachoboy

FULL: "West Coast (Radio Mix)" [OUT MAY 30]

I LOVE the original and the alternate vocals mix, but this version is so fucking awesome. Definitely a great mix in its own right. Not to mention I really prefer a few of the lyric changes in this

What version are you talking about?

Guest Dot

Kind of annoying that I bought the song and they replace it with another version, but I'll probably buy it regardless.

Honey, they don't replace it with the other version. This remix was made for some countries specifically, because they try reach a different audience there. It's an additional version.

Guest Dot

i like this one, but it lacks of something   :)

It's not as moody as the original. I think, I'd actually prefer a version that used vocals from the radio rrmix but the mood and the instrumentation of the original.

Honey, they don't replace it with the other version. This remix was made for some countries specifically, because they try reach a different audience there. It's an additional version.

Oh, okay! I was under the impression that they had switched out the original version for this one. (Although I do like this one more)

Nothing scares me anymore.

Guest Dot

Oh, okay! I was under the impression that they had switched out the original version for this one. (Although I do like this one more)

Hahaha no, lol. They did the same for the German single releases of Dark Paradise and Summertime Sadness. Lana receives a lot of airplay here in Germany, which is why they remix her songs in order for them to sound more radio-friendly.