That so unprofessional, Chloe. So we got My Rules with LIZ and Far Away in WAV?

If I recall correctly! I'm afraid I immediately converted to 320 so...

oh my god it's not!  :hdu:  You like the same music as me but your favorite songs are my least favorites sometime

Like actually it's a cute song and I vibe to it but it's totally not a "good" song... Not like the album. How can you compare it to an instrumental masterpiece like Cathedral?

lmao so it's not TECHNICALLY better, it just gives me the most life

And why did I just notice that "Baby Come Home" is available on their MySpace? I only had a live version of this! Anyone know about ripping from MySpace? https://myspace.com/kittentheband/music/songs @@comeintomybedroom, you're my Kitten unreleased sister here, did you see this?

If I recall correctly! I'm afraid I immediately converted to 320 so...

*goes through twitter to see if links are still available*

And why did I just notice that "Baby Come Home" is available on their MySpace? I only had a live version of this! Anyone know about ripping from MySpace? https://myspace.com/kittentheband/music/songs @@comeintomybedroom, you're my Kitten unreleased sister here, did you see this?

Yeah, I posted a link to that MySpace like on the second or third page here! Don't know how to rip from there though...

*goes through twitter to see if links are still available*

Yeah, I posted a link to that MySpace like on the second or third page here! Don't know how to rip from there though...

Ugh it's imperative that it's ripped, Baby Come Home is so good :defeated: @@cartoon eyes, you know how to MySpace rip, right?

And now looking at the early pages I see there's a Chloe feature that was taken off Soundcloud? "Thank You"? Did you get this cimb?

Ugh it's imperative that it's ripped, Baby Come Home is so good :defeated: @@cartoon eyes, you know how to MySpace rip, right?

And now looking at the early pages I see there's a Chloe feature that was taken off Soundcloud? "Thank You"? Did you get this cimb?

I think it's the same as the one I have?

And yeah, it's really good! I'll upload it right now. The uploader said it was gonna be on Chloe's mixtape, but I guess it didn't make it. (I asked her for a download, so she enabled downloads on the track. :hooker: )

Chloe would rather put four year old songs on there.

Uh usually a thread has like a BIG bump right after an album's release. Even if only for a short time. This thread like stayed dead and buried.

Like, this album is greaaaaaatttttt.

The thing is that my summer turn-up jam is actually somehow their old demos rather than the current album :toofunny:

The thing is that my summer turn-up jam is actually somehow their old demos rather than the current album :toofunny:

Old demos? like their unreleased? I like that material a lot, and thank god it actually clicked with me and I didn't have to force myself to like it, but it's not really something you and your friends could play loud in traffic. Ya get me?

Old demos? like their unreleased? I like that material a lot, and thank god it actually clicked with me and I didn't have to force myself to like it, but it's not really something you and your friends could play loud in traffic. Ya get me?

Yeah but specifically the older more organic ones, closer to the Sunday School EP. They're so good for peaceful evening walks, like Lana's AKA :icant:

I feel like we now know the sources of every unreleased song except for "Tokyo" and the "Blue World" 3:53 version...Any idea?

Yeah but specifically the older more organic ones, closer to the Sunday School EP. They're so good for peaceful evening walks, like Lana's AKA :icant:

I feel like we now know the sources of every unreleased song except for "Tokyo" and the "Blue World" 3:53 version...Any idea?

Tokyo is a remix by Junk. (Chloe and her brother.)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk/129516423761835

I found Diamond in HQ.  :defeated:

Do you guys think it's disrespectful to smoke weed before a show? I know this is a super weird question but I smoke occasionally but never have before a show before. And music always sounds great high, and I've heard live music is too so my friend wants to smoke before we see kitten tonight.

And I'm down, but idk if that makes me a bad fan because I'm high at their concert? I mean Kitten already puts on a fantastic show so it's not like I have to smoke to enjoy it. But I also think it would be fun and I feel like Chloe totally would anyway so she wouldn't take offense if she knew...

I know this is a really stupid question and in the end it really doesn't matter because nobody will know but me, but does anyone have thoughts on this? (People that don't think weed is awful in general plz)

Do you guys think it's disrespectful to smoke weed before a show? I know this is a super weird question but I smoke occasionally but never have before a show before. And music always sounds great high, and I've heard live music is too so my friend wants to smoke before we see kitten tonight.

And I'm down, but idk if that makes me a bad fan because I'm high at their concert? I mean Kitten already puts on a fantastic show so it's not like I have to smoke to enjoy it. But I also think it would be fun and I feel like Chloe totally would anyway so she wouldn't take offense if she knew...

I know this is a really stupid question and in the end it really doesn't matter because nobody will know but me, but does anyone have thoughts on this? (People that don't think weed is awful in general plz)

It's not like you're getting hammered and won't remember what happened. So why not?

Better than during pooping, tbh. poop poop poop

I DIDN'T WRITE THIS AT ALL I FEEL VERY ATTACKED BY A FELLOW MOD

LOL.

Anyway I did but it was before and yeah unlike alcohol it doesn't really f you up so I was fine and I had a lot of fun and was completely sober or just a little buzzed when Kitten came on anyway and sober of course when I met Chloe and she was amazing and loved my art and I got pictures and signed CD and poster and everything. And she said she saw me singing all the words the whole time and was so impressed. :>

Also she did two encores lol... Practically 3 because the first time she said she had one more song left she played two more before she went off stage.

Would anyone mind dropping a DL link to their discography (including demos) in my inbox? I can't find anything online and I'm really interested in listening to their material  :ohno:

LOL.

Anyway I did but it was before and yeah unlike alcohol it doesn't really f you up so I was fine and I had a lot of fun and was completely sober or just a little buzzed when Kitten came on anyway and sober of course when I met Chloe and she was amazing and loved my art and I got pictures and signed CD and poster and everything. And she said she saw me singing all the words the whole time and was so impressed. :>

Also she did two encores lol... Practically 3 because the first time she said she had one more song left she played two more before she went off stage.

OMG like a third of the entire show was just encore after encore when I saw them :toofunny: