I've had the DL card that came with the vinyl for two days but Kill the Light and Apples and CIgarettes both cut off! Anyone wanna be a doll? Obv I spent money on them :stareney:

But regardless the album is so good! I hadn't gotten that into the LAS EP tracks so it still feels fresh to me lol. Why I Wait remains the best and Sensible is also great. Live renditions of Apples and Cigarettes and Kill the Light also make those special, if only I could listen to them smh

Yes @ this album! omg
Sensible, Cathedral, Sex Drive and Lia are just so good plus I love all of the others that we had. Apples and Cigarettes is so close to the demo and I know mostly all of the words, so it's fucking great.
Really the only iffy thing is the new version of Kill The Light, like it's so close to the original, and that was already so good, just re-recorded.

I *think* I might see them in Atlanta at the Masquerade in July

Do it! I'd see them a million more times.

Yes @ this album! omg

Sensible, Cathedral, Sex Drive and Lia are just so good plus I love all of the others that we had. Apples and Cigarettes is so close to the demo and I know mostly all of the words, so it's fucking great.

Really the only iffy thing is the new version of Kill The Light, like it's so close to the original, and that was already so good, just re-recorded.

On Kill the Light: I appreciate that the song must mean a lot so they wanted to be able to include it by making it fit in with some slight production changes. I would have liked to see more done but hey it's already a really good song either way.

Sensible and Cathedral are my fav brand new tracks if we're not counting Why I Wait (which would still be, like, album new). And I appreciate the funkiness of Sex Drive and Devotion but they really went all out on Sex Drive live with dancing and extended instrumental sections so I guess I would've liked it be at least a little longer to live up to that. I'll have to come back later and rank the songs with pre-heard stuff included. Don't wanna under-rate anything old just yet (though Cut it Out is oddly kinda my least fav already?).

I listened to the stream before but it didn't have Lia so I'm hearing Lia for the first time and not getting why it's just a bonus track...way better than sensible. I can't believe all y'all love it so much. Sensible is a total mess... Like the verses are good and the instrumental is too but the chorus grates. Ruins the whole damn thing for me. Why did they have to distort her voice so much?

I feel like the weakest points on the album all have to do with the way the vocals are mixed...

Cathedral is my favorite "new" track btw

Overall great album. But it feels like true Romance. The best tracks are the ones I've already heard. Sensible, sex drive, and devotion are all kind of meh. But maybe they just need to become familiar/grow on me.

I listened to the stream before but it didn't have Lia so I'm hearing Lia for the first time and not getting why it's just a bonus track...way better than sensible. I can't believe all y'all love it so much. Sensible is a total mess... Like the verses are good and the instrumental is too but the chorus grates. Ruins the whole damn thing for me. Why did they have to distort her voice so much?

I feel like the weakest points on the album all have to do with the way the vocals are mixed...

Cathedral is my favorite "new" track btw

Overall great album. But it feels like true Romance. The best tracks are the ones I've already heard. Sensible, sex drive, and devotion are all kind of meh. But maybe they just need to become familiar/grow on me.

The whole album's great! I really like every song.

Their first EP including Chinatown and the original version of Kill the Light was just taken off Spotify wtf OMG no..... I really wanted to listen to Chinatown I'm so upset now I gotta pirate it...

OMG ALL their EPs were taken off iTunes! :hdu:

That's so dumb why would they do that

But actually... They will lose money from people who discover them after their album and may want to buy more of their music... It's not like their EPs are flops like Lizzy Grant... They are the same kind of music that's on their album.