Chorus is the shit okay + who the hell likes Crystal Castles

Font is impossible to find

idk I guess everyone but you and me????

and well that sucks. It would really make it great. I'm sure you could fine one if you played around with some italics. Its not really a very distinct font.

H0bDaqU.gif

idk I guess everyone but you and me????

and well that sucks. It would really make it great. I'm sure you could fine one if you played around with some italics. Its not really a very distinct font.

Crystal Castles is fucking terrible. It's like someone threw shit at a metal wall inside of a reverb chamber and was humming while they did it. There's nothing artistic about it

BzhmW.png

I didn't think of Crystal Castles at all before when I heard Sensible, but now that it was mentioned I can't unhear it. The chorus of Sensible does sound just like a Crystal Castles song. I have the same problem as @@National Anthem where I think Sensible has a lot of potential to be a great song but they got a little too distortion crazy...

How is your dislike for Crystal Castles relevant at all to this thread? It's easy to say someone's music sucks when you just downloaded their discography and tried to listen to it in one night.

It's even easier when it's bad :(

How is your dislike for Crystal Castles relevant at all to this thread? It's easy to say someone's music sucks when you just downloaded their discography and tried to listen to it in one night.

lol boo I've seen them before and downloaded each record when it came out bc my ex liked them

BzhmW.png

I couldn't rip the last cover and I can't rip this either BYE, someone help

I love this :hair: At Seventeen was pretty but not good for repeat listens. This is a bop.

I've never heard the original.

I couldn't rip the last cover and I can't rip this either BYE, someone help

I love this :hair: At Seventeen was pretty but not good for repeat listens. This is a bop.

I've never heard the original.

betta watch the piece of audio shit so you can really appreciate Kitten's version

BzhmW.png

I actually like the original lmao, and so does she so..... but yeah, hers is fun! The wrong lyric though  :eek: "got your girl in the cut" not club baby.

But I like it a lot. At this point, I love anything with her voice.

k but did you rip it