Sign in to follow this  
florencewelch

♡ LARINA ♡

♡ LARINA POLL ♡  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Larina could ever do a song or something of that effect together?

• Never. I'd hate it.
    • Omg yasss my two queens would slay <3
    • I like them both, but a song together sounds awful.
    • Lana > Marina.

A sex tape? LOL.

to be completely honest, I still want them to get together and have an intense love affair that inspires tons of kick ass songs but I also want a ballad-like lovey duet.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

As a friendship: I ship it so fuggin hard. :flutter:

But musically, they're way too different. Like someone else said, Marina has a very sharp voice which is very poppy and quite powerful a times.

Lana's voice is soft, smokey and very chilled. She's got more a rock voice too sing with Marina.

if they ever got together (wtf, Lana is SO ClSHET), they would kill each other over Lana's lack of interest in feminism. :troll:

I have no idea why people ship them, other than the fact that they're both tumblr darlings.

i am nothing and should be everything

if they ever got together (wtf, Lana is SO ClSHET), they would kill each other over Lana's lack of interest in feminism. :troll:

I have no idea why people ship them, other than the fact that they're both tumblr darlings.

I just think it'd be kinda hot. I think that they'd be really explosive together. I think they'd have some really intense fights but also just be really intense in their love/lust whatever. Also imagine the songs that would come from that relationship! To be honest I want them to get together because I'm selfish and want angry yet in love albums. And they could be good for each other in a way. They've both gone through some dark shit and sometimes having someone who understands you on that emotional level can be really good for you. Also Marina just seems like a really strong woman, but also very feminine and Lana seems like she needs someone who is strong, but I can't see her going for a "manly" woman. I think if she ever went for girls she would want to be with someone who is conventionally pretty and feminine. If they ever got together, I don't see it lasting very long, but regardless I still ship them. 

Oh. I didn't read the OP so I assumed this correlated with the idea of a collaboration.

Pssh, Larina would be a fantastic ship. post-38027-0-68878300-1415036779.gif

The OP was about a collab, but earlier we were talking about the ship in a romantic sense.

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!

In general, contraltos either sound amazing together or wretched together. Or a delicious combination of both.   :lel:    

I would definitely be curious to see this pairing! I'm not sure how it would turn out, but I still want to see it happen.

Also known as BlueAsJeans on AltBoardsDoes-The-Body-Rule2.pngtiny.png