Dum Dum

'Ultraviolence' Album Cover Confirmed

:awkney2:

Me @ these last few pages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji8LP3c6Mdw

Good song ruined by Rihanna's dry voice. Is there a version where the song-writter sings it?

As long as Lana is in the picture of the album cover it's ok for me :yesnod:

Actually I think it would be better without her face, she could put some nice art related to the album theme. It's more interesting and captures the eye instead of a picture of a random girl getting out of her car.

Good song ruined by Rihanna's dry voice. Is there a version where the song-writter sings it?

Actually I think it would be better without her face, she could put some nice art related to the album theme. It's more interesting and captures the eye instead of a picture of a random girl getting out of her car.

1. Rihanna's voice is amazing. Deal with it and accept the fact Island Girl  the smash hits maker has a amazing sexy voice. 

2. Random girl?  :lmao:  Seriously?  :usrs:

glgcDdT.gif

1. Rihanna's voice is amazing. Deal with it and accept the fact Island Girl  the smash hits maker has a amazing sexy voice. 

her voice sounds like a bag of cats being smashed repeatedly against the wall, what are you talking about.

underwhelming cover. not ultraviolent at all. more like butter wouldnt melt. 

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

2. Random girl?  :lmao:  Seriously?  :usrs:

1. If we start arguing about Rihanna people will start crying like little bitches girls so let's just leave it there.

2. I already explained my point. I just expected something amazing that would capture the eye and make people who don't know her wanna know what the record sounds like, It'll probably grow on me (or not) but honestly I just expected something else.

It's my opinion.

2. I already explained my point. I just expected something amazing that would capture the eye and make people who don't know her wanna know what the record sounds like, It'll probably grow on me (or not) but honestly I just expected something else.

It's my opinion.

The singer and song writer of the album puts a picture of herself on the cover and you call it random girl LOL

Lana sould more than 5 millions of albums, has a gigantic fanbase....why are you talking about her like she is a new act that is releasing her first album? 

glgcDdT.gif

:$  no it doesn't  :ohno:

:aw: im sorry that was unnecessarily harsh of me 

i do like stay but rihannas voice can get grating (unfaithful? ouch) but um thats OT. yeah i dunno what lana is playing at these days but fmmuttp better be fucking good

:pray:   :emma:

The singer and song writer of the album puts a picture of herself on the cover and you call it random girl LOL

Lana sould more than 5 millions of albums, has a gigantic fanbase....why are you talking about her like she is a new act that is releasing her first album? 

*sigh* I didn't say she was an unknown singer. I think the cover is "fine", obviously all that matters is the content. But if I saw that album on a music store (assuming I've never heard of Lana) I probably would just move on because it doesn't look interesting, its just a pretty girl in black and white. 

*sigh* I didn't say she was an unknown singer. I think the cover is "fine", obviously all that matters is the content. But if I saw that album on a music store I probably would just move on because it doesn't look interesting, its just a pretty girl in black and white. 

who cares

its the music not the cover???

i never picked up an album bc of the cover

for all i care, the cover could just be a white square whatever

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

*sigh* I didn't say she was an unknown singer. I think the cover is "fine", obviously all that matters is the content. But if I saw that album on a music store I probably would just move on because it doesn't look interesting, its just a pretty girl in black and white. 

that being said people probably looked at sonic youth's 'daydream nation' and thought 'wtf its just a candle' on an album cover, doesn't make the music containing within it shit. people shouldnt judge a book album by it's cover  :teehee:

tbh i thought lana would do something like that for this era

who cares

that being said people probably looked at sonic youth's 'daydream nation' and thought 'wtf its just a candle' on an album cover, doesn't make the music containing within it shit. people shouldnt judge a book album by it's cover :teehee:

tbh i thought lana would do something like that for this era

Anyone will agree with you. We know the music is more important than the cover/song titles/design. But we are discussing how good or bad the cover is. That's what the thread is for. And I think the cover is just "average". a white cover would be epic master trolling.

who cares

Agree that the music is the most important factor but the cover (for physical release/sales) is really important. There are many items on the shelf so if doesn't get your attention is bad for business. Doesn't affect her fanbase or people who go to the store to specifically buy her album but does affect the sales of random joe going into the store to buy some new music.

Anyway I like the cover and I think anyone who knows Lana's music and amterial in general can catch the sweet irony of that cover, I actually liked a lot. Not as a art work more like a sarcastic thing.

glgcDdT.gif