CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

Wtf how do I even order from FNAC OH MY GOD!

Where do you live? I guess you can order from FNAC to Europe? Some products we can order from where I live (I live in Rio and we have FNAC here) but UV is not available for pre order.  :judgingu:  those french greedy bitches  :pft:  Anyway my ex is french and he ordered for me. At least for that he's not useless  :really:

glgcDdT.gif

So did you end up ordering it? I'm thinking of cancelling the FNAC one.

Nope, I'm waiting for Amazon to reply to me. I think it's best if us Amazon users ask frequently enough to get a definite answer

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I ordered from Fnac and I live in the U.S. I just got Google Chrome to translate it for me. And it all came out to be $80 including shipping, which is $40 less than the one on Lana's website is when you add shipping to it.

And you get an extra song. Whether that be Is This Happiness or Flipside. (Or both.) So I'm happy.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

Does FNAC ship to Canada/America and if anyone has ordered it how much did the shipping come out to? 

They do. I'm in the US and I ordered it. The shipping came to $15 if I remember correctly. I think I paid less than $80 for the boxset.

They do. I'm in the US and I ordered it. The shipping came to $15 if I remember correctly. I think I paid less than $80 for the boxset.

Awesome. Thanks. I'm not sure if I should go with Amazon France or FNAC. 

ll3d.png

Where do you live? I guess you can order from FNAC to Europe? Some products we can order from where I live (I live in Rio and we have FNAC here) but UV is not available for pre order.  :judgingu:  those french greedy bitches  :pft:  Anyway my ex is french and he ordered for me. At least for that he's not useless  :really:

I did it! Thank YOU GOOGLE FUCKING TRANSLATE! I'm from the US.

Does FNAC ship to Canada/America and if anyone has ordered it how much did the shipping come out to? 

I just did. I ordered the deluxe special CD and the whole thing came out to $44. Like almost $20.

I did it! Thank YOU GOOGLE FUCKING TRANSLATE! I'm from the US.

I just did. I ordered the deluxe special CD and the whole thing came out to $44. Like $20.

Awesome. Thanks. I'm not sure if I should go with Amazon France or FNAC. 

I did it through FNAC just in case there is a difference between their version and the Amazon version. A 16 page booklet sounds pretty cool (unless it's just a general CD insert, then oh well, I didn't pay $100 lol)

I did it through FNAC just in case there is a difference between their version and the Amazon version. A 16 page booklet sounds pretty cool (unless it's just a general CD insert, then oh well, I didn't pay $100 lol)

I ordered from Amazon and it came out to 70$. If there's a difference I'll cancel and get the FNAC version. 

ll3d.png

OMFG imagine if the pre order came with a small doc with the takes and videos Chuck while in SA?  :popcorn:

I would be amazing  :smokes2:  or it could be hell with a 1 hour doc of people screaming "LANAAAAAA WE LOVEEEEE YOUUUUUU'' LANAAAAAAAAAAAAA TE AMOOOOOOOO"   :derpna3:

glgcDdT.gif

I just tweeted Amazon about their French box set and they said they do not stock it, and they dot know if/when they would. Target or FNAC may be getting my money...

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1