CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

Tracklist of bulgarian version. I think it's a standard version (without bonus tracks):

• Cruel World
  • Ultraviolence
  • Shades Of Cool
  • Brooklyn Baby
  • West Coast
  • Sad Girl
  • When You Cry
  • Money Power Glory
  • Fucked My Way Up To The Top
  • Old Money
  • The Other Woman
  • Black Beauty
  • Guns And Roses
  • Florida Kilos

I buy now this album :) The album is great, amazing and I still listening ...  :D  :)  :D

BB, GAR and FK are bonus tracks :)

FYI. The FNAC special Edition comes with a bonus disc with only Flipside on it. 

@@MrDelRey let me know! 

What the hell

Does that mean the boxset too...? I still need answer before I go buy any extra shit

What the hell

Does that mean the boxset too...? I still need answer before I go buy any extra shit

IDK, since they changed the description from 2cds to just 1 now. And Amazon France has the wrong description. But who knows about that piece of merchandise they have listed.

I JUST DON'T KNOW. 

I edited this. 

i want to know if there is a Deluxe Vinyl or just an standard version? 

This one says its the deluxe. Someone else said the one on her UK store was deluxe too, but idk. 

https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/pop-rock/ultraviolence-vinyl/703032

EDIT: I think this one has it too.

http://www.amazon.de/Ultraviolence-Inklusive-MP3-Code-Vinyl-LP/dp/B00KC9GPOY/ref=sr_1_1_title_2_lp_?ie=UTF8&qid=1402710316&sr=8-1&keywords=lana+del+rey

thank you do you know if they do shippings to other countries? (im in South America so x.x) 

I'm getting the UO Vinyl and I'm really sad that it's only the 11 tracks. I wonder if the normal UV Vinyl with the normal cover will be a picture disc of the hyndrangeas-- that version has the deluxe tracks right?

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I'm getting the UO Vinyl and I'm really sad that it's only the 11 tracks. I wonder if the normal UV Vinyl with the normal cover will be a picture disc of the hyndrangeas-- that version has the deluxe tracks right?

I think only the box set vinyl is picture disc'ed (presumably so its something exclusive?), and all others (except the UO one) are just plain black. There's a standard 11-track vinyl and a deluxe 14-track one as well (like there was with BTD) - both are 2LP's though.

I think only the box set vinyl is picture disc'ed (presumably so its something exclusive?), and all others (except the UO one) are just plain black. There's a standard 11-track vinyl and a deluxe 14-track one as well (like there was with BTD) - both are 2LP's though.

the 14 track one where can i but it?

Guys,will try sell the Urban outfitters exclusive in the actual stores? Cause I'm kinda worried they wont. And will they be available on the 17th??

Guys,will try sell the Urban outfitters exclusive in the actual stores? Cause I'm kinda worried they wont. And will they be available on the 17th??

:smokes: