Sitar

Promo Single: "SHADES OF COOL" (May 26)

How can you guys talk about the production being bad when this is a leak? the quality is not good so it's impossible to say...

Wait and hear the official one

Its not a leak?

VyIsfwC.jpg

How can you guys talk about the production being bad when this is a leak? the quality is not good so it's impossible to say...

Wait and hear the official one

I hope you know that this is the official version, right?

lABVyGE.png

Meh not my kind of track.  I feel like it would be good in the context of the album.  The guitar solo/obscured vocals are nice and I like the ending.  I can see how people would like this but it's really boring to me until the final 2 mins or so.  I tend to skip these slower ones that pervade Paradise most of the time.  It's an interesting choice for single, though.  I think a shortened radio mix that keeps the guitar would be better for someone like me.

u6pq4c9.gif

I hope you know that this is the official version, right?

I know this is the official version, yes.

But the source is not so the quality might not be the best, that's all I was saying.

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I meant to say that it wasn't an official release since it was supposed to come out tomorrow, right? 

Its on UK and Russian itunes. Its an official release

Well, I didn't know that! As I said, I thought SOC was coming tomorrow, excuse me for being so ignorant on the matter

its ok. it wasn't really pointed out anywhere that thats where its from

Meh not my kind of track.  I feel like it would be good in the context of the album.  The guitar solo/obscured vocals are nice and I like the ending.  I can see how people would like this but it's really boring to me until the final 2 mins or so.  I tend to skip these slower ones that pervade Paradise most of the time.  It's an interesting choice for single, though.  I think a shortened radio mix that keeps the guitar would be better for someone like me.

I presume you haven't listened to Sirens or anything Unreleased for that matter  :flutter: Slow is her shtick, her forte.