Mind Melt

Physical Exclusive Bonus Track Revealed: "Flipside"

Yes! I wish this song was on the standard! Or, at least, the deluxe songs that everyone gets (like, no exclusives)!

I love the sound of the song, it sounds like very early 2000s-era and that is one of my favourite music genres (there's swing, R&B, jazz, cabaret, that indie-rock early 2000s-style, pop--excluding that electronic pop--other Katy Perry and Lana songs if they don't fit into any of the other genres)! I think this will become my favourite!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

besides ultraviolence, this is my favourite track off the album... too fucking GRAND to be a bonus track!

Every single word you said, I feel the exact same! But maybe Flipside is a bit more than Ultraviolence for me. Eh, they swap all the time :P

It really grew on me! I love it! Why is it not on the standard????? It's one of the most single worthy songs on the record.........

I know right!! I think it would have done Lana good if it was a single!

WHY? :crying2:

This is driving me BONKERS trying to figure out what song Flipside reminds me of! It's not a Lana Del Rey song...but it's another female artist. I can hear part of the song I'm thinking of in the chorus. Reminds me of "I lift you up.." or "I put you out..." or "I sign you up" .....haha - can't figure it out for the life of me! Does anyone else think it reminds them of another song? Hope we can figure it out!

It probably reminds you of Ride

Flipside:

You don't wanna break me down
You don't wanna say goodbye and
You don't wanna turn around
You don't wanna make me cry but...

Ride:

Don't leave me now
Don't say good bye
Don't turn around
Leave me high and dry

tumblr_n90y9oYmu41qzj1pro1_500.gif

Oh, good comparison! I never noticed that before! But no, it was a song by another artist. I'm pretty sure it was a Hilary Duff song I'm thinking of. But, it's only part of the songs that sound like each other. I'll keep thinking and maybe I'll get it. lol Thanks!! :)