Mind Melt

Physical Exclusive Bonus Track Revealed: "Flipside"

On Wikipédia, it says the Japanese Edition contains 14 tracks + 2 bonus tracks (16 tracks).

The bonus are Flipside and Is This Happiness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultraviolence_%28album%29

Count on me for sharing it in PM when I will have it ! :)

sorry, but I wouldn't count on Wikipedia as a source, it's wayyyy to easy to edit. plus, it doesn't say anything about the Japan Physical Edition having ITH & Flipside, only the Japanese iTunes version

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

On Wikipédia, it says the Japanese Edition contains 14 tracks + 2 bonus tracks (16 tracks).

The bonus are Flipside and Is This Happiness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultraviolence_%28album%29

Count on me for sharing it in PM when I will have it ! :)

If you check the source that's provided, it takes you to Amazon Japan but it doesn't say anything about ITH or Flipside

I wish artists still put out singles with B-sides that aren't songs already on the album....

*sadly flops* :(

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Okay, so it looks like the WC Radio Mix is the only regional exclusive and Flipside is just for a few select physical editions

Ok so there's 2 tracks released on physical support : West Coast (radio mix) and Flipside.

I will wait to have an official tracklist for Japanese Edition...maybe a surprise? who knows??

I hope, otherwise I ordered it for nothing and I Can't delete my order on ebay...too bad, but I will sale it anyway :)

Yah, really amazing that the day the preorderd cd arrives I will still have to buy tracks and burn my own CD again to have a complete UV. Why can't she just put them on the basic album?

Some websites want exclusive bonus tracks that way more people will buy it from them. It's been like this for years now. I does suck in a way, but we can always make our own copies with the extra tracks included. :D

as someone posted in a status, the Target deluxe edition contains "Flipside"

http://www.target.com/p/lana-del-rey-ultraviolence-deluxe-edition-only-at-target/-/A-15665068

edit: This was AP :awkney:  but I see Lana delivering an almost 80 min album, fill that disk up so the thirst is quenched

Yay! lol This will be where I get my copy then. I was going to order the bundle with the shirt but I'd rather have the bonus tracks. That makes a total of 15 tracks! :teehee:

I'm SO excited that Flipside will be available at Target because I was just planning on downloading Flipside illegally. I don't have the money to order a boxset (I'm currently saving for a car, pray for me so I don't blow all my money on clothes) and so it's nice that I'll be able to get it legally. I even have a giftcard to Target so I don't have to dip into my ~car~ savings.

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

This sounds like fate, I'll be going to America just in time to buy the Target deluxe edition!

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'