Mind Melt

Physical Exclusive Bonus Track Revealed: "Flipside"

Guest Dot

With this fanbase even if she didnt realease the bonus tracks theyd definitely be out, one way or another :troll:

Which is probably why we're getting all of them now. LOL They realized they can make more money by releasing the outtakes...

i'm just excited/glad that we're getting new material
i, personally, don't mind adding songs onto the album
i'm getting rid of dan auerbach version of west coast and putting the original version on it

and i get that people don't like the fact that she's not putting all the songs on one single album, but keep in mind that she isn't the only artist who does this

we're all gonna find a way to get these bonus/exclusive songs  :thumb:

I honestly just hate having a CD that doesn't have all the tracks on it. And to burn another CD just... defeats the whole point of buying a CD. I hate these region exclusive tracks so much. If the worry is "too many tracks" or "they won't fit the album," it's always perfectly possible to make a second CD of bonus material. It has nothing to do with being lazy - I want to buy all the songs and have them all on one official CD.

[...]

I'm a completionist freak, but I also just like having one CD that has everything because I do listen to CDs a lot. I'm not buying three different versions to switch between them for one track and also that costs $$$. Yeah, I can download it later and listen to it on my computer, but I never end up listening to those tracks. It's a pet peeve of mine, really - I just can't stand material scattered across different CDs. I'd rather pay more and have one or two official CDs with everything than download the tracks later and burn it onto a CD/

That#s exactly what I mean :D

Hopefully she releases flipside on itunes too. 

Same here, itunes or amazon, or ... I don't care.

why don't you just download it for free? that's what 99% percent of the fanbase is going to do anyway  :wtf2:

:blush:  well, seems like it's gonna end up like this if there really will be two more target-exclusive-tracks.

I just - well - maybe wanted to be a little bit, well ... like, you know .. buy it cause i am really looking forward to the album. Don't know what came over me there :ohmy: ;)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I think the boxset has "This Is Happiness" (?)

Are you all just guessing........

'This Is Happiness' Is an itunes bonus, it has nothing to do with the boxset, it doesn't come with a bonus track, it's the same as the one on the lana website

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

if ITH is on FNAC... :illumarina:

i don't think i've ever actually played any of the CDs I have, but i just prefer them over downloads because it feels so ~official having them physically, y'know?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Not all songs can be purchased in cd format...just download the iTunes / Amazon / whatever the fuck version and play the audio file. It's literally not a big deal. Nobody will have all the songs unless they spend all their money on buying every edition, you'll most likely have to pirate it, big deal. You already bought the album, Lana won't die because you won't get it officially.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Are you all just guessing........

'This Is Happiness' Is an itunes bonus, it has nothing to do with the boxset, it doesn't come with a bonus track, it's the same as the one on the lana website

if ITH is on FNAC... :illumarina:

this is what I was referring to:

Maybe the Fnac version will have this song?

it will- I already asked

it's from the ITH thread

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Guest Dot

So with two more "new tracks" added to UV would people be okay if Florida Kilos was a new version of "Kill Kill?

Well, I don't play the CDs that much so I don't really care tbh

Same. Frankly I buy CDs just to stare at them psychotically and read the booklet when I feel inspired or some shit  :lmao: