Mind Melt

Physical Exclusive Bonus Track Revealed: "Flipside"

Could this just mean that the bonus tracks are on the "flipside" of the disc... ? :O

Could this just mean that the bonus tracks are on the "flipside" of the disc... ? :O

No, I'm pretty sure it says that it's a deluxe CD not a vinyl. The song might be about that, though.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

No, I'm pretty sure it says that it's a deluxe CD not a vinyl. The song might be about that, though.

oops lol thanks for letting me know! I've only been playing vinyl lately so I momentarily forgot that you couldn't do that with a CD too...  :delicious:

And still, Angels Forever is not on the list .... AGAIN

but yay for "Flipside" and "Is This Happiness", they'd better top AFFA to deserve that place 

Yeah, but we already have that song. We dont need it again just remastered. Yay for completely new stuff!

Yeah, instead of releasing one complete Ultraviolence to us, she just spreads exclusive bonus tracks all over the place. Nope, I don't like that. I am happy for every new song, but why can't she just release them all together? I was ok with one bonus track for Itunes, you can just download there it and that's it. Now there is another one, which is NOT on Itunes, which means we all have to buy this version or download it illegaly. I like it that she's releasing lots of songs, but why in this messy, stupid way?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

If you scroll down there's no "Flipside" listed on the tracklist which would be weird, maybe just a mistake?

it's listed at the top as "CD album - Inclus Edition Deluxe + un titres bonus "Flipside"

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Shhhh, everyone quit. Bonus tracks on diff sites is usually the least of ppls concerns. So you have to download one or two songs, if you're still buying a copy of the album, you'll be alright lmao

If its such a huge deal , burn your own copy and put it in the CD case and have one song a slightly diff quality.

It's literally not the end of the world guys. Just burn the bonus tracks onto another cd then. That's personally what I will be doing with Black Beauty, Guns and Roses, Flordia Kilos, Is It Happiness? & Flipside and whatever other tracks we get from foreign deluxe versions. Think of it as a bsides cd or whatever you want to call it.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1